Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Question:

I love the new CE of XIV.... I was hoping there would be an "upgrade" option for current CE holders. Are there any plans to add an Upgraded CE option for say $40?

As a current CE holder, I would have no use for second copies of the digital items, or a second registration copy of FFXIV. If there is no good way to verify if a customer already has the original CE, will there be an option to purchase the physical items from the FFXIV: ARR CE edition?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kari Striker
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    FF 1.0 Was released with a C.E and standard . If you purchase either you will receive the ARR for free. If you are a C.E or awesome Legacy member than you will be able to play early. v1.0 C.E purchasers will receive The ARR C.E times at no cost. Everything seems legit and fair but What about the Bonus items? If there were some way to but these as lets say for $10usd. I think most people would be fine.

Question will FF: ARR be available to download by PSN? I'm in the military and it would benefit many people to be able to do so.
    (0)

3. 05-24-2013 09:02 AM
    Reason
    Answered in another thread

Player
    Character
    Silverknight Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeField View Post
    FF 1.0 Was released with a C.E and standard . If you purchase either you will receive the ARR for free. If you are a C.E or awesome Legacy member than you will be able to play early. v1.0 C.E purchasers will receive The ARR C.E times at no cost. Everything seems legit and fair but What about the Bonus items? If there were some way to but these as lets say for $10usd. I think most people would be fine.

Question will FF: ARR be available to download by PSN? I'm in the military and it would benefit many people to be able to do so.
    atm it's supposedly was noted that it would be dicuseed at a later date if they would just do a buy it on psn an boom download. So i suppose just waity an see as E3 is gonna hit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aitheria Crimson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    sooo If i buy the CE for the items and I have 1.0 CE can I use the pre order bonus code on my account and give away the account (to my sister) that came with the 2.0 CE @_@ confused
    (0)

"Thy life is a river to bear rapture and sorrow
    To listen to suffer to entrust until tomorrow
    In one fleeting moment, from the land doth life flow
    Yet in one fleeting moment for the new leaf doth grow"

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Okay, so, just so I'm clear:

People who bought the 1.0 collectors edition DO get the pre-order bonus items without having to do anything or buy the game again? It seems like the answer is yes, though it's only implied by the second question, not directly stated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Okay, so, just so I'm clear:

People who bought the 1.0 collectors edition DO get the pre-order bonus items without having to do anything or buy the game again? It seems like the answer is yes, though it's only implied by the second question, not directly stated.
    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...96bf81c212957d

Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition
    Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.
    (0)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBean View Post
    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...96bf81c212957d

Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition
    Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.
    I'm referring to the pre-order bonus items, not the collector's edition bonus items. I already know we're getting those.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm referring to the pre-order bonus items, not the collector's edition bonus items. I already know we're getting those.
    to get the pre order items i think you have to pre order the game even if you have the 1.0 CE.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Sol Incarna
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I have 1.0 Standard. Anyone know if the physical CE for PC has separate codes for the preorder/CE items and if I'd be able to use them for my current account?

Maybe I should just get the PS3 CE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vogue Rapture
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello, I will be copy/pasting my questions from the other thread, since this thread seems more appropriate for it.

"I have a question regarding the Standard to Collector edition upgrade option, will this count also as a pre-order?

Which means, if we already own Standard and decide to upgrade to Digital Collector before December 31, 2013, will we also receive the Pre-Order bonus items?

I also found a small error on the In-Game Items section (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/index.html), once you click More Info to read about every item, For the Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding, it looks like the red font information for each of them is changed around.

The Coeurl Mount should be the one saying "* Players will be able to ride mounts once they have reached level 20 and have obtained a chocobo."

And for the Behemoth Barding should say "* Players must first reach level 20 to obtain a chocobo before they can outfit it with barding." "
    (2)

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast