Player
    Character
    Jesse Sandor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 47

Gardening

For those of you who have not played FFXI, there was a rather interesting concept called gardening that you could do in your moghouse. After buying pots, you could experiment with different seed/crystal combinations, planting & harvesting on different days, seeking out profitable combinations, etc...

I rather liked it so I have to ask... will there be gardening in FFXIV ARR? I don't know if this has been announced yet or not which is why I am asking. If so, is it going to be at launch or during a separate patch?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aqu'a Fantasia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    As far as I know, we'll have gardens? I may have made that up, but I remember reading something about chocobo stables and breeding in your back garden... but that may have just been someone's idea >.>

In any case, I'd quite like a gardening aspect; make a fun little mini-game for BTN or something =b
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    During some LIVE Letter, I think, someone mentioned a vegetable garden while talking about houses, but it didn't sound like it was a feature they were planning any time soon. It sounded more like it was a neat idea and maybe they would look into it.

It shouldn't be limited to Botanists, though. In FFXI of course, anyone could garden. Even mules could level up the hidden gardening skills. If SE wants to make a class out of it, that could be Gardener or Horticulturalist.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yoshi-p said later on in a patch you be allow to garden your front yard not sure why it be your front but w/e. The point is yes we going to have this
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner