Thread: Armoury Chest

Player
    Character
    Goufunaki Rammstein
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Thanks for the info! I feel much better now!
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    We understand your comments and so we took them back and reconfirmed with the development team and are able to clarify that you cannot change gear while in battle.

Whenever you're on an enemy's hate list (e.g. a paladin that's tanking Ifrit), you won't be able to change your gear. Hopefully that clears everything up, and we apologize for the initial confusion caused.
    I think this mechanic should be tweaked somewhat to only being able to shed clothing. Here's the scenario:

You're a pugilist Lalafell and you pick a fight with Odin. By yourself. He bops you on the head 'cause, really, c'mon. You brandish your cesti and tell him to come at you. He laughs, backs up a bit, then breaks into a full gallup, spear pointed at your head. You realise the terrible mistake you've made and begin running in the other direction.

Alas! You're not fast enough! You need something to trip up Odin's horse's hooves quicklike. You begin shedding clothing and dropping them, hoping to create small clothlike foot traps.

The last anyone sees of this brave pugilist Lalafell is a screaming ball of flesh streaking through the forest.
    (15)

3. 06-01-2013 03:57 AM

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    I think this mechanic should be tweaked somewhat to only being able to shed clothing. Here's the scenario:

You're a pugilist Lalafell and you pick a fight with Odin. By yourself. He bops you on the head 'cause, really, c'mon. You brandish your cesti and tell him to come at you. He laughs, backs up a bit, then breaks into a full gallup, spear pointed at your head. You realise the terrible mistake you've made and begin running in the other direction.

Alas! You're not fast enough! You need something to trip up Odin's horse's hooves quicklike. You begin shedding clothing and dropping them, hoping to create small clothlike foot traps.

The last anyone sees of this brave pugilist Lalafell is a screaming ball of flesh streaking through the forest.
    I don't think I have time to strip and run at the same time. Doesn't matter anyway. My tiny legs won't allow me to run fast enough to escape.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    We understand your comments and so we took them back and reconfirmed with the development team and are able to clarify that you cannot change gear while in battle.

Whenever you're on an enemy's hate list (e.g. a paladin that's tanking Ifrit), you won't be able to change your gear. Hopefully that clears everything up, and we apologize for the initial confusion caused.
    <--gives the ogre some cookies
    (1)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

PHEW! Thanks Okipuit! And tell Vinny we forgive him! lol
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBean View Post
    I don't think I have time to strip and run at the same time. Doesn't matter anyway. My tiny legs won't allow me to run fast enough to escape.
    And you smile about that
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    And you smile about that
    The short people accept their chances of living is smaller than the other races.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    And you smile about that
    I'm Lala, I smile about most things.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Samantha Smith
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

I believe this is appropriate.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fang Striker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post

*SCREAMS* ... this post just made my night.. I was vividly picturing the whole scene in my head while reading. The last part can't be un-seen (X_X)
    (3)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast