Player
    Character
    Wizzaruru Shantoto
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

The Knights of Odin - LS / Free Company

Hello! The Knights of Odin was a Balmung LS up until the end of 1.23. I am currently beginning to get the site and forums up and running for our X|V: ARR incarnation. My vision of the shell is much like it has been in the past. A social shell with a good headcount of players who play well together and help each other, as well as new recruits, with events and objectives. We will experience the launch of ARR together and work as a shell (or free company) to meet the goals of the members and get acclimated for endgame. As many of the core members have successful endgame shell experience, I am also looking to begin some more focused endgame activites once the game is released for a bit and everyone who would like to participate is ready to do so. I will be looking for good leaders to help lead the endgame aspect of the shell.

If anyone from the old shell or anyone else would like to give it a look and begin ARR with us down the road I thought I would leave the link here!

http://knightsofodin.enjin.com
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aqu'a Fantasia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Which regional servers will you be using?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wizzaruru Shantoto
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    While I do not know specifics for sure yet, we will probably use North American regional servers.
    (0)
    knightsofodin.enjin.com