Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

Two Music Tracks from XIV

I hope this doesn't get me banned, but it's more of a curious question. I had received the official FFXIV solo piano sheet music book for Christmas last year, and I wish it had Steel Reason and Tempest in it, but I couldn't find it.

My question is, is there ANYTHING on the Internet that would show the sheet music or at least a midi file? I'm not asking for free. I'd be all for paying for the pieces. I wish I could transcribe notes x.x (I can play by hearing the piece in my head, but not fully well).
    (1)
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I don't think SE offers anything like this. You're not going to get banned for asking, but if you're looking for something outside of normal channels, you probably won't find any help here.

Listening to the song and trying to create sheet music from it probably wouldn't get someone in trouble unless they sold it for money, but you never know, companies guard their IP pretty closely these days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Ah, thanks, Al. I guess I may have to learn piano a bit more closely, especially sheet music. Finale will also have to be my best friend. ^^

Someday I suppose!
    (0)
    C'est Vie ou Mort!