Player
    Character
    Zait Zaitoon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

im a little bit lost

hello, this post might be an old one, but please can anyone tell me where are we now ?? which beta phase ? how much time till the lunch date ? im a lil bit confused and cant find the right answer anywhere
    (0)
    =/

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Beta Phase Two is over. Beta Phase Three has been proposed for "early June", but no date has been actually set yet.

The best place for up-to-date info about the Beta test is on the Beta forums, which you can access if you sign up for the Beta by following the link here if you're in the EU.

As for the launch date... that's still not set in stone, but the current roadmap can be found here which gives a rough guide.
    (10)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
    Beta Phase Two is over. Beta Phase Three has been proposed for "early June", but no date has been actually set yet.

The best place for up-to-date info about the Beta test is on the Beta forums, which you can access if you sign up for the Beta by following the link here if you're in the EU.

As for the launch date... that's still not set in stone, but the current roadmap can be found here which gives a rough guide.
    So helpful the Mjollnir is ^^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Also, release has been officially announced for the "summer", with preorders opening around May the 20th.

To be more precise they said during the "hot part" of summer, which probably indicates a release between the end of July and the end of August.

Phase 3 of the beta (that will be open to everyone that ever had an account) will start at the beginning of June.
    (2)
    Last edited by Abriael; 05-10-2013 at 03:37 AM.
    Abriael Rosen - Paladin of Balmung

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Lunch date is usually around late afternoon, daily.
    (6)

Player

I agree with Mjollnir, the best source would be to sign up for beta testing and you will have access to the beta forums. But beware ....... the NDA is still in full swing.
    (0)

ceruleumsource.com ..... for everything FFXIV related!

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
    I agree with Mjollnir, the best source would be to sign up for beta testing and you will have access to the beta forums. But beware ....... the NDA is still in full swing.
    I doubt signing up for the beta is anything more than a waste of time at the moment, as I seriously doubt phase 3 will require an application at all for those that ever played FFXIV (since everyone will be in).

Given that phase 2 is done, there won't be any more invites until phase 3, and phase 3 will be "all in", so...
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Abriael View Post
    I doubt signing up for the beta is anything more than a waste of time at the moment, as I seriously doubt phase 3 will require an application at all for those that ever played FFXIV (since everyone will be in).

Given that phase 2 is done, there won't be any more invites until phase 3, and phase 3 will be "all in", so...
    True Thrust to the heart ....... killing all hopeful dreams. LOL

Well if that was the case .... should they take down the application if no other applicants are being accepted?
    (0)
    Last edited by Ellis; 05-10-2013 at 11:01 AM.

9. 05-10-2013 10:59 AM

Player

All I can say is ..... it pays to be a legacy member.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
    True Thrust to the heart ....... killing all hopeful dreams. LOL
    Au contraire. It just means that everyone here will be able to access the beta soon

Well if that was the case .... should they take down the application if no other applicants are being accepted?
    Not exactly, the third phase will give access to everyone that ever had a FFXIV account, but the application is still useful to those that never bought/played the first game, no?

I know quite a few people that never gave FFXIV the light of day because of the horribad reviews, but that now are drooling at the idea of getting into ARR's beta.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast