Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Abriael View Post
    Funny, because Wada ihas a stocky build, but he's most definitely not fat. Shows how much someone knows when he points his angry little finger.
    Calling someone a 'fat cat CEO' would be an expression you dolt.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ClausL View Post
    Calling someone a 'fat cat CEO' would be an expression
    It's a generalizing and negativity-laden expression used to demean when one has no logical elements to do so.

you dolt.
    I rest my case.
    (7)
    Last edited by Abriael; 03-27-2013 at 12:43 AM.
    Abriael Rosen - Paladin of Balmung

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    To be honest, Yes the company as a whole is as much to blame as Wada is. However, Wada is the Captain of the ship. Everything that happens goes through him to give the "Order" to release/make command. The Captain is suppose to be a leader and guide there followers/workers to the path of success!

The game that have failed under his lead was mostly has fault, He could have said about FFXIV 1.0, um.. this needs a lot more work and give a thumbs down! He greenlighted FFXIV 1.0 and it failed ( example).

The leader always takes responsibility for everyone's actions! Wada is a good man and he did bring out some good games. Overall though, It has put SE backs against the wall (despite their deep pockets).
    (7)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Player
    Character
    Ark Elladan
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Post-2009 there can be no excuse made for Final Fantasies general lack of innovation. As the CEO it's your job (see Steve Jobs) to make changes, innovate your industry, and focus on the things that have made you the most amount of $$$ (Oh HAI FFXI, and any title before X).
    (2)
    www.ffxivrealm.com

Player

True. I think the topic creator thinks nobody should have to take any accountability, even with so much money and so many people's jobs at stake.

Square Enix should just keep paying Wada millions of dollars a year because he's 'funny on the live videos'.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    The game that have failed under his lead was mostly has fault, He could have said about FFXIV 1.0, um.. this needs a lot more work and give a thumbs down! He greenlighted FFXIV 1.0 and it failed ( example).
    It's not a CEO's responsibility to judge or "say" if a game needs more work. That is in no way or form part of his job description.

It's the developers' responsibility to make that judgement and the producers' responsibility to relay that judgement to the executive board, the CEO and the CFO.

That's to say: You're completely off target.

Quote Originally Posted by ClausL View Post
    True. I think the topic creator thinks nobody should have to take any accountability, even with so much money and so many people's jobs at stake.

Square Enix should just keep paying Wada millions of dollars a year because he's 'funny on the live videos'.
    Are you a shareholder? Otherwise I see no reason why you'd be worried about who is paid for what.

Wada has taken responsibility for the financial losses. That has nothing to do with accusing him to be personally at fault for FFXIV's failure, which is an extremely ignorant thing to do, for reason that have already been explained and you didn't in any way manage to counter.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    It's not a CEO's responsibility to judge or "say" if a game needs more work. That is in no way or form part of his job description.

It's the developers' responsibility to make that judgement and the producers' responsibility to relay that judgement to the executive board.

That's to say: You're completely off target.

Are you a shareholder? Otherwise I see no reason why you'd be worried about who is paid for what.

Wada has taken responsibility for the financial losses. That has nothing to do with accusing him to be personally at fault for FFXIV's failure, which is an extremely ignorant thing to do, for reason that have already been explained and you didn't in any way manage to counter.
    If you think so, I'm just putting my two cents in, not looking for an arguement.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    If you think so, I'm just putting my two cents in, not looking for an arguement.
    I don't think so. I know so, as that's the standard division of roles for executives, producers and developers in basically every major gaming company.

Executives make decisions based on what producers tell them, and producers base them on what developers tell them.

When you're the last link of the chain of a technical decision process and you have no technical expertise on the subject of that decision it's very unlikely that you're personally at fault for a wrong decision, and throwing that kind of personal accusation without firm elements is far fetched and illogical.
    (5)
    Last edited by Abriael; 03-27-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    I don't think so. I know so, as that's the standard division of roles for executives, producers and developers in basically every major gaming company.
    I know your attitude towards everything :P "It's my way or the highway" XD /trolling because like I said.. not looking for an argument.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I know your attitude towards everything :P "It's my way or the highway" XD /trolling because like I said.. not looking for an argument.
    If I tell you that 1+2=3 it's not because of my attitude. It's because it actually equals 3.
    (2)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast