Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira-Niji View Post
    Bastok, I've heard of your legend through word of mouth. Your contemporary work certainly embodies the sensibilities of David Lynch and Ed Wood brilliantly. Kudos, sir!
    Hmm I have to do research on such a castrophe, I would like to think thats most people think Bastok is original but yet scary, humor, but sarcastic, funny, but yet dumb, hilarious and Golden. Sounds like my last girlfriend, okay well lets just see what comes out right. I dont do comedy but most comedy is not yet done. What are you laughing at? I havent finished. I hate to see original migrated with morth. A term I use when im about to fall asleep. Hmm maybe that one sight will answer. A film you say "how can you remember a film if it has to meaning" I give full meaning to my films that I hastily wonder and exercise the right to Love & Express. Something I wish my secretary would do "Get me coffee you wench" "there she goes" Brillant you say Shakespeare was brillant, even though he was somewhat bald. Bald is better he would say if it had a collar. Thats it youve done it.

I want to make a Movie.

Bastok
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stian Holymoogle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    1) Who are this guy i have heard stuff abute some realy bad videos and shit and now ur like a best movie maker WHO ARE YOU DUDE?!?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?! 2) Im sure that you are a good guy but can you please stop thinking like you are the best? 3) I hoppe i wont play on same server as you. 4) I would love if you made an movie but then make it better than your first movie of ur love story :P Good luck mister...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stian Holymoogle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    + right now i watched ur videoes of this ``Love Story``And i cant se any point in it just a guy thats going around and recording around there is no point no love how can you record this?? I hoppe that you will learn how to record good and not s***. Sorry dude.... But this is just to bad....
    (1)

Character
    N'aivir Alexaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Yeah I don't get the videos either. It's like FFXIV gameplay overlaid with anime and some music? lol
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv View Post
    Yeah I don't get the videos either. It's like FFXIV gameplay overlaid with anime and some music? lol
    Hmm, lets take a step back. I will make this simplistic like Plastic for you. Okay let us analyze Riv_IAMtheone. What I see right now is her facial make-up. Okay to make a movie you must first make sense of the art before you. Now I will use Riv, as a examlple.

Overall we see a nice cat form and this looks female. Now thats good structure for most people who like females and Cats at that age. so well this is for most general audiences so lets take a step further in Analyzing a form. The ears are cute and placed where the head should be and this takes place of the ears. Now the style she chooses is like most girls who wear their hair down. Now to draw attention this figure is recognized in most places and can be found just about anywhere. So people will draw to her as she is comical or serious.

Now let us analyze the facial features round female eyes that just stare. Muted lips as to say this is me like me and small tatoos around the eyes to enhance what I see as a Football stars have sometimes. So well her crowd will be boys most girls will pull her hair out and call her names but the guys will admire her for what she is. Now

What have we done we have seen what charasteristics in Riv_IAMtheone has and what she represents. She has not been in a movie as to move so we dont know what she will do in a situation. Therefore is not capable of LOve, Hatred, Jealousy, and so you dont know what type of face she has in any situation or whatever she represents unless it is perhaps drawn in or FILMED.

If your looking for glamour or drama you must create this.

If your looking for a better movie then what you have seen in the past. dont judge another one than what it is.

So since I do not feel much emotion in characters. I can relate the emotion in Music and that is why I have the music that is chosen. I feel the music. I dont feel the emotion the character is feeling. However, if you connect this to music and the right effect. Then you have captivated your audience and you now have their attention.

BAstok
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by StianGold View Post
    1) Who are this guy i have heard stuff abute some realy bad videos and shit and now ur like a best movie maker WHO ARE YOU DUDE?!?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?! 2) Im sure that you are a good guy but can you please stop thinking like you are the best? 3) I hoppe i wont play on same server as you. 4) I would love if you made an movie but then make it better than your first movie of ur love story :P Good luck mister...
    I am no one or one thing you know. I am the air you breathe, the water you drink, the cat you pet. I am not one thing and I am what IAM....

IAM what IAM and the Best is what you see as you think others are not and therefore you claim me to be the Best. IAM here to fulfill you with knowledge of the ancients, Past, Present, Future, IAM here to abolish whatever you see as a concluding error. What IAM is here not to show you a way but to be a way. A Light a furnace, a block, a center, A quix.
    IAM that Center and I will continually dwell amongst that barrier that lies between my mind and your waves of torturess thinkings.

Bastok
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by StianGold View Post
    + right now i watched ur videoes of this ``Love Story``And i cant se any point in it just a guy thats going around and recording around there is no point no love how can you record this?? I hoppe that you will learn how to record good and not s***. Sorry dude.... But this is just to bad....
    do you not hide when your in-love in your face. Do you not wish to give your love Flowers. Do you not argue in your mind that your in-Love. I see you as a Child......a pathetic one that Loves none. What you see as Love is wrong and when you are in lOve. Do you not hide what you feel in that way I wear a mask but Alas in the end I take that off to FIND HER.....and that is the start of a beautifull story........

Bastok

P.s watch it again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1JHP87XKI
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I'm make one thing clear Bastok....You will not find her....She is not here to be found....
    (1)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgo View Post
    I'm make one thing clear Bastok....You will not find her....She is not here to be found....
    Hmm in her absense their will be others and will be others that take her place Love does not mean to be ALONE.....Learn that Forgo.....

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastok_Iamtheone View Post
    Hmm in her absense their will be others and will be others that take her place Love does not mean to be ALONE.....Learn that Forgo.....

Bastok
    others you say? where will you find said others? hmmm
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast