Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgo View Post
    others you say? where will you find said others? hmmm
    My others that multiply with 7 is a lot more than the others that do not like "Simple yet pure realistic LOVEEVOL
    hahah, this is too much. do you really think that only one loves the Story of "Titanic", Hmm with the Leonardo de Caprio.
    Your hilarious. So what people watch others dont fall in love either. Hmm I guess we need to put the other movies to rest like uh "Twilight", "CasaBlanka" your so funny Forgo, haha what A limited mind you have...Shall I teach you Hmm, it is up to you

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastok_Iamtheone View Post
    My others that multiply with 7 is a lot more than the others that do not like "Simple yet pure realistic LOVEEVOL
    hahah, this is too much. do you really think that only one loves the Story of "Titanic", Hmm with the Leonardo de Caprio.
    Your hilarious. So what people watch others dont fall in love either. Hmm I guess we need to put the other movies to rest like uh "Twilight", "CasaBlanka" your so funny Forgo, haha what A limited mind you have...Shall I teach you Hmm, it is up to you

Bastok
    your idea of "love" is not love at all but control...you want to control people but not all people bend so easily, and thus you try to find new ways to "love". I know full well what i'm dealing with...
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    your idea of "love" is not love at all but control...you want to control people but not all people bend so easily, and thus you try to find new ways to "love". I know full well what i'm dealing with...
    Hmmm, are you really saying that I want to control you,,,hmmmm are you ??? Talia, no one answers like that of a mighty wind or river. I dont know what you mean? Control I dont quite understand........if LOVE= control, what is the control of the love that is interesting. .....let me analyze....control chaos is chaotic, as Love is not chaotic. Control is what is needed to understand MY wAY, hmmm Control....Hmm that is in my Voice. I want control much like a Robotic that seeks FRee Will, hmmmm control its what I know. I know this to analyze not to hurt....Interesting Control

what kind of Control???

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hmmm, are you really saying that I want to control you,,,hmmmm are you ??? Talia, no one answers like that of a mighty wind or river. I dont know what you mean? Control I dont quite understand........if LOVE= control, what is the control of the love that is interesting. .....let me analyze....control chaos is chaotic, as Love is not chaotic. Control is what is needed to understand MY wAY, hmmm Control....Hmm that is in my Voice. I want control much like a Robotic that seeks FRee Will, hmmmm control its what I know. I know this to analyze not to hurt....Interesting Control

what kind of Control???

Bastok
    Seems to me you know what control I speak of... I'm tired of this dance of ours, be forward man! Fess up and show your true self! Love..bah...you know nothing of love, only the concept you stole from people....what other things you have stolen from humans? hate? confusion?
    (4)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by StianGold View Post
    1) Who are this guy i have heard stuff abute some realy bad videos and shit and now ur like a best movie maker WHO ARE YOU DUDE?!?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?! 2) Im sure that you are a good guy but can you please stop thinking like you are the best? 3) I hoppe i wont play on same server as you. 4) I would love if you made an movie but then make it better than your first movie of ur love story :P Good luck mister...
    If you see a gamer Analyzing you it will be me then you will be blaming all the players you ever saw on a server. How can you know if its me? Can you see the air, atmosphere, atoms? Then you will not know until you can fully see one of the following I have told you.

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by StianGold View Post
    What in the seven hills is this??!
    This is the Seven hills which you seek......

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Seems to me you know what control I speak of... I'm tired of this dance of ours, be forward man! Fess up and show your true self! Love..bah...you know nothing of love, only the concept you stole from people....what other things you have stolen from humans? hate? confusion?
    Hmm what you see as control. I see as truth. I dont deny the words you speak, but why say this now. Does a flower not know of where to wilt? why do you seek Control in your LOve? Do you want control in your own Love? What is Love in your knowledge that knows of mine. I want to know the Control you talk of and we have danced all night once before.

Why do post unless you feel you need the POst I give you. Do you want me to fall? Or brealk my will for yours? What do you want out of me? A pure Heart= A Pure Mind. what more do you want out of a pure heart. That yearns for the words of the Alas one to appear....but what is her DESTINY...

Bastok
    (0)

Character
    N'aivir Alexaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hmm, lets take a step back. I will make this simplistic like Plastic for you. Okay let us analyze Riv_IAMtheone. What I see right now is her facial make-up. Okay to make a movie you must first make sense of the art before you. Now I will use Riv, as a examlple.

Overall we see a nice cat form and this looks female. Now thats good structure for most people who like females and Cats at that age. so well this is for most general audiences so lets take a step further in Analyzing a form. The ears are cute and placed where the head should be and this takes place of the ears. Now the style she chooses is like most girls who wear their hair down. Now to draw attention this figure is recognized in most places and can be found just about anywhere. So people will draw to her as she is comical or serious.

Now let us analyze the facial features round female eyes that just stare. Muted lips as to say this is me like me and small tatoos around the eyes to enhance what I see as a Football stars have sometimes. So well her crowd will be boys most girls will pull her hair out and call her names but the guys will admire her for what she is. Now

What have we done we have seen what charasteristics in Riv_IAMtheone has and what she represents. She has not been in a movie as to move so we dont know what she will do in a situation. Therefore is not capable of LOve, Hatred, Jealousy, and so you dont know what type of face she has in any situation or whatever she represents unless it is perhaps drawn in or FILMED.

If your looking for glamour or drama you must create this.

If your looking for a better movie then what you have seen in the past. dont judge another one than what it is.

So since I do not feel much emotion in characters. I can relate the emotion in Music and that is why I have the music that is chosen. I feel the music. I dont feel the emotion the character is feeling. However, if you connect this to music and the right effect. Then you have captivated your audience and you now have their attention.

BAstok
    um.....0.o wut
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stian Holymoogle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Dude i clicked your link and it come a video that im talking abute no love nothing spesical just you in armor going around....Ps) You have 35 Dislikes
    do you not hide when your in-love in your face. Do you not wish to give your love Flowers. Do you not argue in your mind that your in-Love. I see you as a Child......a pathetic one that Loves none. What you see as Love is wrong and when you are in lOve. Do you not hide what you feel in that way I wear a mask but Alas in the end I take that off to FIND HER.....and that is the start of a beautifull story........

Bastok

P.s watch it again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1JHP87XKI
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stian Holymoogle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Please watch this video and click on the channel and watch the other videoes of this dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t19CUcQYSEw look how you can make videoes.....
    (1)
    Last edited by StianGold; 03-23-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast