Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80

SUGGESTION: Festival of the Hunt!

YEAH! You know what I'm talking about!

Think for a minute. You sign up for a Hunt in any of the city states and a couple times per real life day, monsters are released within the city. The event could be instanced so as to not bother people that don't want to participate. You get points depending on what you kill and you can chain together kills for more points. Monsters respawn quickly enough so a bunch of people can participate without fear of all the mobs dying before you can kill one.

If you leave the city or go to designated areas, you leave the instance and forfeit the hunt. When you apply for a hunt, you can choose which hunt and when. Then, a message pops up reminding you that the hunt will start soon. When you apply for a hunt also, you can choose a reward if you place, gil, materia, items, stuff like that.

The timer could be like 30-60 minutes. It's not PvP where you try to kill each other, but more of a competition where...you don't lol.

It would be fun to do when you are at max level and no one's on for your scheduled AV/CC run. It's also been discussed before, but not in much detail.

P.S. Awesome music is required.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Nice concept. and design costs are minimal compared to other stuff they are considering.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deltara Delettre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51
    Not a bad idea. This would be great, especially for a recurring seasonal event.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Little Pet
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yeah I really like this idea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Lucke, my man, you really know what's in my heart...

Final Fantasy IX additions.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I like this idea too ^.^ one of the funnest things from FFIX and i hated that it was a one time thing...So bring on the mobs and lets hunt them down ^.^
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3