Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Why I posted a thread here...Can it be done?

By Kotei...

Because nothing I ever post is good enough for General Discussion...

For example... General Discussion thread titled...

Why can't chocobos fly...

Well sir or madam, I believe some can.

My recent mistakes and endeavors...

Please try to understand that I posted on accident in a Japanese forum, I was so immersed in reading the lively conversion that I forgot it was translated... I happened to apparently click on a link in the English version, then was sent to the Japanese version... I do apologies on any confusion this caused. I got caught up in the moment and forgot where I was posting. m(_ _)m Please look past my mistakes and short comings.
    Excuse me... Do you understand English?

If I could deactivate my forum account I would so you can have your missing Hyuran F image back...

**Do make note of this.
    Going to have to change my character name and remove my Linkshell names now because of the negative responses I received.

If I ever have anyone in game tell me to check the forums, I will report them for forcing their opinion on me. This is no lie. I will do this. b(^_~)d! Tis easier to tell me you don't know or the correct response, then trying to tell me to do something that wasn't related to the topic at hand. Less problems and hostilities arise that way.
    Is this possibly the reason why I'm having so much trouble on the forum? /shrug...

In correction to the previous underlined text...
    To clear up what could possibly be a misunderstanding on the topic I said here. I would like to reply the following.
    I wouldn't do this had they said they are unsure and asked did I try to check the forum. The conversation would be close to this...

Excuse me you vigorous soul, Could you point me to the nearest Chocobo Stable?

Um... Hmm... I don't know how to answer that question. Did you happen to check the forum for information.

No I haven't. Do you have any to your knowledge that might happen to be of help to me with the topic at hand?

Please, Give me some time to put my answer together please.

Understood. All is well, please, no need to be in a hurry. Everything is right in a world full of chocobos.

I'd rather go play FFXIII-2 then FFXI or FFXIV...
    The new FFXI expansion looked so so, The new areas added I really would love to explore. Can't wait for ARR full release and Lightning's Return. Lightning's Return is my most wanted installment. FFXIV and FFXI would have tied for first had the forums not been involved.

You wont get any more feedback and suggestions from me again because they aren't ever relevant...
    Did you see how I lied about this topic...

The thread title list continues...

I will respond to anyone's post on these topics in this post to save space...

I believe any topic added in the original post of the thread should be valid for the whole thread in general. Who created it? Are they interested in talking about that topic? Are they the original thread creator? In regards to this subject I would state the following.
    Excuse me kind sir or madam. Your post is rather hard to grasp what/which topic was meant. On the other hand Is it possible for you to restate your topic with an edit to clear up the confusion? I am using the word confusion, because I don't see it as a hassle to ask a question. If you do like to complement negatively, please, feel free to give one or two more at positive.

After asking this, depending on if they wouldn't comply, I would report the post.
    /laugh...
    Twenty-Four hours later... Should I have even reported?

Responses

Why I posted a thread here is because new people have a fresh and none bias outlook on things, and I feel a conversation could overflow more easily in that type of environmental establishment...
    Anyone regardless of language spoken and of what use they could be are always welcomed in my Linkshell...So long as they aren't vulgar or rude.

<name> Linkshell do you need it?

<name> looking for members... Three spaces open.

For example...
    Q-Question A-Answer R-Response
    Q: Kotei why do you spam so much...
    A: Because I'm trying to generate a common topic with someone to talk about...
    R: I see. Well I don't believe many chocobos can fly... This is in relation to that topic.
    ARQ: You are true in the aspect that most chocobos can't fly. To my knowledge there are only two breeds that can... I'm unsure if this is correct. Anyone please feel free to critique and post some input on this topic.
    R: Well if your in telling to a black chocobo and a wonderful chocobo you might be correct, however can not a gold chocobo fly?
    R: I see thanks for bring this topic up. I was under the impression that a gold chocobo was a black and/or wonderful bread. I do apologies if I was mistaken. Can anyone help clear up this misunderstanding?

R:In response to my previous answer I will add this for clarification. When I in tell to the Black/Wonderful I was under the assumption that a wonderful can do all, and a great can do all but fly. Black chocobos fly they are wonderful. Green chocobos can run really fast they are great. Blue chocobos are good at swimming which makes them extraordinary. Where a gold chocobo can do all and is impossible to gauge.
    R: Who said the chocobo that was wonderful didn't think it was golden...Or who's to say that one day you wont see a blue chocobo launch from water and soar over land.../laugh
    R: Also who's to say that the Fat Chocobo really doesn't fall out of the sky when food supplies are low.../toss <Fat Chocobo> I had some to spare get up there and show those moogles who is best at it. The Almighty Fat Chocobo is godly and is not wise to ever think differently.
    /point... If you look over there you'll see a green chocobo and a cactuar about to race should be a sight to behold.

New topics brought to my attention...
    Is the sky really the limit with all the possibles of FFXIV...
    I would hope this to be the case. The development team seems to be at the top of their game when it comes to openness.

Did you see when the original post was last edited and the reason for...
    In relation to this subject I will state that I was trying to see if anyone would come /poke me while I was sleeping... I love the Inn concept and hope that's still i integrated into the Housing system.

What is the proper way to post on a thread...
    I'm not sure apparently mine is to idealistic.

In regards to the previous entry. I believe anyone's opinion is welcome, so log as it's not vulgar or rude and I can disagree with it in a positive manner.

What is the proper way to post images on a thread...
    I would believe that, so long as it was related to something in the thread, it would be okay to post. /think... I'm unsure if this is true though. Can anyone feel in the blank on this confusion?

Is it okay to report a post I think should be...
    I would assume it be okay, so long as you give the proper reason why you believe this to be so. I'm not a hundred percent sure, however I would suppose that they read your reason description to see if it be true before dealing with it accordingly.

How do I message an Dev on the forum for questions in support...
    I regret to inform you that I am unsure on this topic as well. If I had to take a guess go to the Dev Tracker tab below the search bar. After that I would guess you find the newest post from any Dev and rely your question there. This is still unsure though, if anyone could clear up the problem at hand please feel free to.

Wow Kotei, how long have you been working on this one post.../comfort
    Oh my kind adventurer, as long as it takes for me to clear up any misunderstanding. It wasn't my intention to ever offend anyone.../salute I salute you, you kind soul for the /comfort.

My apologies for being lost in mindless chatter, but I wouldn't bring up a conversion I wasn't interested in... /bow As you were my fellow adventurer. I hear a chocobo quest is soaring, an a chocobo whistle sounding.

A chocobo walks into a stable...
    The chocobo stares at Cid.
    Chocobo
    WARK!!!

Cid
    I do say you excited bird, whatever could be the matter?

Out of no where an adventurer comes storming in out of breath...
    Kotei
    ...Why..did.you leave in such a hurry?... Did you think that gobbue was going to eat you? You had no problem what so ever racing that cactuar.

Kotei brushes off dirt and grass...
    Kotei
    Come now Binkatsu, you're interrupting a man that is deep in work.

Binkatsu
    WARK!!!

Kotei stares at Binkatsu.
    Kotei
    I have some in the satchel that came off with me when you bolted away...

Cid
    Shall I offer you any assistance?

Kotei
    No, It quite alright sir, you look to be really busy. I have greens, which is what Binkatsu wants, in the satchel outside.

Cid
    It's no trouble at all, really, I have some extra left over from feeding mine.

Kotei sighs at Binkatsu.
    Kotei
    See what your haste caused.

Binkatsu questions Kotei.
    Binkatsu
    wark?
    Kotei
    It would be rude for me not to except. Thanks so much for your kindness.
    Kotei bows courteously to Cid.
    Cid busts out laughing.
    Cid
    You two are quite the combo.

Suddenly there's a chime in the room...
    Kotei
    Just a moment kind sir I have a tell.

Okay, back to the presence I do apologies for that...

Kotei chuckles.
    Kotei
    The tour group me and Binkatsu were leading is inquiring on our presents.

Cid
    Oh, with all that's happened since you got here it sounds like quite the adventurous tour.

Kotei
    Tis so, we are adventuring around chocobo watching.

Cid
    Indeed, that does sound like an exciting tour. May I in tell what brought you to lead such an expedition?

Kotei
    Truth be told, Binkatsu would be the reason.

Cid
    Oh really, is that so? Why would you go as far as that for a chocobo?

Kotei
    Well, I've been with this chocobo since hatching, and he means a lot to me.

Cid
    I see. Continue.

Kotei busts out laughing in front of Cid.
    Kotei
    You really want to know?

Cid grins rougishly at Kotei.
    Cid
    Do tell, I have nothing to do at the moment. These guys need their rest to be refreshed and ready to go for work tomorrow.

Kotei
    If I must.

Kotei chuckles.
    Kotei
    In a short version of it Binkatsu is a wonderful chocobo that still thinks he's great. I figured me taking him to other areas where chocobos flourish in nature would lift his spirits and help him release any chocobo can be wonderful regardless of color.

Chime...
    Kotei sighs.
    Kotei
    I'm going to step outside and take this tell. So sorry for all these inturruptions.
    Kotei exits the stables...
    Cid stares at Binkatsu.
    Cid
    Does this much excitement following you two where ever you travel?

Binkatsu nods to Cid.
    Binkatsu
    Kew~!
    Kotei panicly returns back in the stable with satchel on back.
    Kotei
    Oh no, I'm sorry for ending this conversation so abruptly, the almighty chocobo has fallen and can't get back up. Come Binkatsu we must make haste to the site.

Binkatsu
    WARK!

Cid
    Oh my.
    Kotei bows courteously and hands something to Cid.
    Kotei
    There's a linkpearl should you wish to continue this topic at a later date.

Cid
    Indeed, I shall very much so. Thank you.
    A light surrounds Kotei
    Kotei bids farewell.
    Kotei
    Take care on your way.
    Kotei vanishes.
    Cid
    What an interesting lass.

Binkatsu stares at Cid.
    Cid
    You might want to hurry it seems trouble is sturring.

Binkatsu
    Wark.

Binkatsu bolts out of the stable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotei View Post
    Why I posted this here was to be continued...

Kotei appears at a campsite.
    Trader
    Did you see it happen?

Repairer
    Yeah, it came down over there in the forest!

Kotei stares of into the distance.
    Trader
    I can't believe some that big came down from the sky. I hope noone was injured.

Repairer
    I agree, I might need to head that way. It seemed that airship couldn't avoid it.
    Kotei whistles and a chocobo appears.
    Kotei
    Thank you for coming to my aid Ichimonji. Binkatsu should be in route. We must make haste and try to solve this issue.

Kotei jumps on Ichimonji's back.
    Kotei
    Kew Kew.

Kotei and Ichimonji set off in the direction of the commotion...
    Kotei puts something into her ear.
    Kotei
    Cid can you hear me...

Cid
    I do say what is it madam.

Kotei
    Well sir, I didn't want to inform you on just one account, but It would seem an airship was the cause of the Almighty chocobo's fall. They might need your assistance in tending to the wreckage. Also, if you could ask madam captain if she has any medical staff available to spare we might need it.

Cid
    Understood, I shall send her a tell with the issues at present while heading out there, as soon as physically ready, with a team of my students to help sort out the problem.

Kotei
    Thank you my good sir. I will keep you posted on any changes that could arise on this topic Kotei out.

Kotei removes the linkpearl from her ear.
    Kotei pats Ichimonji.
    Kotei
    I do hope Binkatsu is close.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kotei; 02-28-2013 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Sound of Mind...
    To be lost along a path is to have forgotten why it was traveled...
    You think I'm lying with my bums to elbows statement?...
    Keep it at the Open-Beta... I'm not paying to test this game yet...
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

To be continued at a later date...

Why I posted this here was to be continued...

Also, do forgive me. I was lead to believe from the trailer that Louisoix teleport everyone but himself, who prayed for salvation before ragnarok fell releasing Bahamut from slumber, to a safer time.

Something new to talk about... and why I posted It here was so I can edited it and post it in the proper place at a later time when I'm done editing.

This is Kotei Aerie speaking to Ragnarok(devs) praying at the shrine of Thaliak before Dalamud fell...The bold text is supposedly from Yoshida-san on this topic...I took the parts I thought to be the most important out of the post and place them here for reference. I'm sorry if it confuses some people.

Image and Role of Casters in Parties (Mainly black mage)
    This is a pretty fundamental idea, but first off, the below is the image for predominantly magic using classes in FFXIV:
    Lowest defense of all classes
    Largest amount of damage for a unit of time amongst all classes (high DPS)
    Can deliver a concentrated amount of damage in a short time and push the envelope, but will guzzle MP
    Possesses crowd controlling status ailments such as Sleep/Paralyze/Bind/Charm/Heavy

In other words, as long as they are able to cast and not run out of MP, they will possess a great deal of destructive power. However, it is setup to be an extremely one-sided class in the sense that once an enemy gets close, your spells will get interrupted and your HP will fall instantly.

As is true for MMORPGs, I would like magic users to be a shining class in FFXIV as well. By maintaining a good distance from a monster, if you can keep firing off strong spells, you will be able to defeat monsters comfortably as long as spells are not resisted.

However, it is a difficult class to manage because if you are not careful your MP will run dry, or you might miscalculate the distance to your enemy and before you know it you are dead.

By commanding these spells which are called “crowd control spells” or “debuffs” in the MMORPG world, you can prevent enemies from getting near you and by combining this with spells that deal damage, you can defeat them before they come in contact with you. This is the fundamental stance for playing a caster class.

Additionally, in order to deal with emergencies when enemies get close, casters will also be armed with instant cast spells. This type of magic has no casting time and as long as the recast timer is up you can just target and activate it in a flash. (There is also non-target AoE magic as well…)
    However, in exchange for there being no casting time for these instant cast spells, they will be balanced with low damage for attack spells, low effect duration times for debuffs, be easily resisted, and have long recast timers.

The reason why they are “casters” is because they are able to select from a variety of spells based on the situation, not only damaging spells.

Image of Casters for Solo Play
    To put it simply, it follows the below flow:

1. Attack enemy from max range with the most damaging spell
    2. Monster aggros and begins to move to attack
    3. Cast sleep and put monster to sleep (OK to slow their movement speed by adding a heavy effect)
    4. Move to the max range while the enemy is asleep or weighed down
    5. Once you have established distance, turn and fire off an attack spell combo to deal a maximum amount of damage
    6. Once damage has been dealt, sleep will wear off and the enemy will begin to move again (however, their HP is halved)
    7. Cast attack spells for combos and lower the enemy’s HP
    8. Finally, use a spell that recovers MP and defeat the enemy

Understanding the enemy’s remaining HP and the amount of damage needed to finish them off is the way a caster solos. If you adjust the damage appropriately so that you can use a spell that has an MP recovery effect, you can move on to the next enemy without much down time.

However, these are the fundamentals for enemies (monsters) that do not have ranged attacks.
    This is what we were considering when we took out the ranged attacks in 1.20 that monsters had been unreasonably given, so this basic way of playing would become possible.
    (Paradoxically, if we didn’t revamp actions and remove these ranged attacks, it would not be possible to create this style of caster, so we took care of each portion leading to 1.20.)

From patch 1.20 on, we will need to carefully handle casters in regards to monsters that use magic and ranged attacks.
    The main reason being that once a caster is attacked, their spells will be interrupted and will no longer be able to attack. (For this we will be performing adjustments as necessary for casting impediments.)

In this environment, if we were to have casters that could move while casting spells, the balance would be completely destroyed and this is one of the reasons that we are planning to make it possible to interrupt spells through movement in the future.
    (By possessing status ailments that make it extremely easy to gain distance from a monster, having this would only make it even easier.)
    This is also the meaning behind making movement=immediate spell interruption (once the server coordinates are updated, casting will be terminated).

Image of Casters for Party Play
    While not much will change from solo play fundamental of “don’t let the enemy get close,” the constraint of not generating too much enmity will be added. Casters have very high stats compared to other classes for dealing damage. If they over do it too much, they will quickly generate a great deal of enmity, the enemy will target them and they will be killed before a gladiator or paladin can help them.

Naturally, players that play casters can show off their skills by using instant cast spells, which can be fired off even while moving, to avoid danger. As noted earlier, the amount of actions you can perform while moving are not zero.

In regards to PvP situations, being able to cast spells while moving disrupts the balance.
    Not completely accurate, don't give me something and take it away is the argument. They are saying overpowered which I disagree with. I'm saying they are to competitive in the aspect, Let me switch to the job and show you how it's done "better" concept. If they can't figure out a tactic, which I'll post below,then they are refusing to grow as a player.

1. A black mage casts a spell on a paladin from long distance (not the maximum distance)
    2. The paladin cannot attack the black mage unless (s)he moves closer, so (s)he performs one of the following actions
    A. Move out of the black mage’s attacking range
    B. Run toward the black mage to shorten the distance
    C. Throws a dagger at the black mage. "1. A black mage casts a spell on a paladin from long distance (not the maximum distance)"

3. The black mage observes the paladin’s action and performs one of the following actions
    A. Chase the fleeing paladin while casting spells
    B. Run away from the pursuing paladin while casting spells
    C. Cast sleep to put the paladin to sleep (there is a possibility that the spell is resisted)
    D. Is hit by the dagger and cast is interrupted.

4. The paladin decides to pursue the black mage, but the black mage continues to cast spells while running away from the pursuing paladin
    A. Paladin throws another dagger at the black mage. "If you want to use a dagger here you go."

5. Although the black mage has to stop temporarily while casting a spell, the paladin was unable to close the distance to the black mage and was defeated

A. Paladin's movement interrupts his/her aim.

I see the point but if moving doesn't interrupt range attack then this shouldn't be an issue. Do you see them toss the weight at the Olympics and not gain momentum to start, or how about one running to pole vault like a dragoon would to jump.

Being able to cast spells while moving is way too advantageous for mages.
    Basically, the paladin has no other choice but to flee out of the black mage’s range.
    However, the mage who can cast spells while moving will probably obstruct the paladin from fleeing by casting sleep or heavy.
    Essentially, it is impossible for the paladin to win with the current specs.
    This is a terrible imbalance that cannot be overcome with player skills.

Not true, but moving and range attack distance compared to casting while moving.

Example: This one in relation to two. The first being cast time, and the second being recast time.
    Black mage uses Sanguine Rite.
    Black mage doesn't run and stands strong against the warrior.
    Black mage starts casting Freeze.
    Warrior hits black mage five times before ancient magic goes off.
    Warrior defeats black mage.

Example 2:
    Black mage movement inturrupts his/her cast.
    Black mage spell is inturrupted by the Warrior.
    Black mage is unable to see the warrior.

Okay, With those five negatives set to not moving while casting.
    Example 1a: Warrior concept.

Warriors movement interrupts his/her aim.
    Warrior is unable to see the black mage.

Example 1b: Warrior positive outcomes without range attack.
    Warrior uses Rampart.
    Black mage starts casting sleep.
    Warrior uses Steel Cyclone on the black mage.

Now there you have it. How is this concept not "overpowered" for the warrior. Black mage have five things to worry about, where as the warrior only has two negative outcomes when it comes to range attack. It is true that there is an arguable third negative for the warrior in telling to the range difference on throwing an item to casting a spell. I left it out because if the black mage doesn't instantly cast then the warrior would have more then enough time to get close enough to toss an ax at the black mage causing an interruption, then has a weapon skill to counter the black mage sleep spell. Taking away the limitations on range attacks in general, where as movement interrupts them, will solve this problem. While still keeping the if not seen then unable to act.

On a side note to the underlined text...
    In the MMOPvP games I've played I have yet seen a case where if it was a surprise attack on me, meaning they got a preemptive strike on me, that I'm not at a disadvantage and am most likely going to lose that confrontation. Less I can reacted quickly and/or think on the fly while running way.

A compromise...
    Warp for all mages. Teleport, Warp, Escape, X-Zone etc. This skill will warp me to the proper casting range of the direction I'm facing instantly (In relation to what's targeted), but moving after a spell is cast will cause an interruption. In addition to the overpowered theory, I would like to add that doing this does not cause the loss of targeting on the mage that warped, or the one being warped from. For example the black mage uses warp while both the warrior and black mage are targeting each other. After the warp you didn't leave targeting range, so both the black mage and warrior would still be targeting each other. The warrior turns and throws an ax at the black mage. The black mage staggers. Shall we continue? The warp range isn't to the longest distance spell, but to the longest range attack distance (arrow, throwing weapon). I believe it would be better for it to go off of TP like Second Wind did, over MP, unless the recast timer is lengthy then instant no cost activation. Setting it up just like Second Wind would probably be the best course of action.

On a side note to the first compromise.
    If it's not possible to keep targeting, then make both lose targeting. As well as default the camera behind the warper when they appear.

Not make movement effect range attacks. Warrior tosses an ax. Black mage casts stone. Magic attack is a range attack, as is an arrow or throwing item. The point on that they are different in distance is not relevant, or at least that's my opinion. Sorry for that outburst.

/laugh...
    Am I still allowed to set any weapon skill on any class? If not then... That's to bad. If you left the weapon skills alone then there wouldn't be an issue. The fact that my TP is useless on a mage is the issue in my opinion.

Starts

In the current version of FFXIV, we have not made any severe range adjustments on individual spells, but proper adjustment will be made on each spell as we move on. Therefore, when 2.0 comes along and PvP is implemented, it will be important for players who play as a mage, a long ranged attacker, or a close ranged attacker who wishes to make a name for themselves, to fully grasp the attack range for each spell. You will be able to guess which black mage spell has the longest range and which magic attack you just received by studying the colors and shapes of the spell effects and by their damage. Likewise, it is very important to memorize which class/job possesses which spell.
    In this way, it becomes necessary to have the designs to “cancel spellcasting when a character moves” and “only allow spells that can be cast instantly to be usable while moving” in order to maintain the balance between classes and make use of their uniqueness. This is reason number 2.

On a side note, mages are a truly fun class to play in PvP. Unlike a monster, your opponent is also a player so there is no need to worry about enmity. Naturally, the mage will become the primary target for the opposing side because they have the ability to deal high damage spells from long range, put allies to sleep, and stall their advance. In other words, they are the class that players will want to defeat first and this will be quite easy if they can get close enough to the mage.
    Therefore, when a mage encounters an enemy party in a PvP situation, he will want to get out of their sight. This can be done by hiding behind trees or by backtracking and putting some distance between the enemy, but the mage’s function is to disable the enemy, so at a certain point he will come out of hiding and cast Sleep for example… The risks are high but if a mage can find himself free (not being harassed by the enemy whatsoever), then he can cast as many spells as he would like.

This is the reason why it should be changed your talking about a black mage, but what about the white mage that's assisting the black mage. PvP everyone can throw a pebble. Yoshida-san's tactic on hiding in bushes as a lalafell is the only solution to a steadfast battle system. I respect that tactic, however the game isn't as enjoyable if your stuck in one spot and the AI does all the auto attack work.

Implementation
    This has been a very orthodox narrative on mages, but this is the foundation of mages for me and the rest of the development team. Of course we will be adding spells, abilities and effects unique to FFXIV, so not everything will follow this foundation. (chain spells, nullifying the enemy’s interruption, increased casting speed, increased casting range, etc.)

If the enemy doesn't ever interrupt me then this is okay, but if they do then casting while moving needs to be brought back in. Standing still and just letting auto attack take over is quite boring and not enticing.

Therefore, I believe it is necessary to implement the spec in which spells are canceled if the mage moves while casting the spell in order to establish this foundation for mages.<- so another words less hassul to pick this form of mage to lower the enjoy ability of gameplay doesn't seem proper.

Some of you may think that it would be better to make this change in FFXIV 2.0, but players will be averse to change once they have gotten used to a certain system, so I would like to make this change as soon as possible. Some of you may think that it is too late to make this change over a year after launch, but I believe that it is crucial for the game to take all the steps necessary to implement this foundation. I apologize that this is a long process, but we must make these adjustments one update at a time in order to restore balance to the game.
    No, we already got use to the system and you changed it because it would have had been more changes to three or four other aspects over just the one. Makes the game boring to just stand in place staring at an auto attack log. Spell interrupted, have to wait three to five seconds for the move to clear before using it or any other move again. This is where I believe it's not a good concept to interrupt cast on movement. PvP it will never work, and if FFXIV goes PvP I wont play it in this battle system. It's suppose to be fast pass on your toss action. If you have to plant ones feet because you can't concentrate on the task at had, while running for your life, why are you playing.

Conclusion
    Some of you may be thinking, “wow, this was all so obvious.” However, implementing this kind of fundamental stability will allow us to add on so much more to this game. My philosophy for game design, not only for FFXIV, but for all games in general, is that doing everything innovatively, originally or with a novel approach does not always work. As a result, there was no party play strategy involved in FFXIV at the time of its release, which led to disappointment due to players being unable to feel comfortable with the game.

Moving while casting on FFXIV was more inaveted then moving inturrupting casting on FFXI.

On my closing note lets say this...
    Don't nerf something evenly, overpower it evenly. You can not reach the ideal version of the game if your worried about a maxed level player being overpowered.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kotei; 02-28-2013 at 04:37 AM. Reason: move while casting edit...
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Why I posted this here was so...
    I'll come back and nitpick this some more later
    I am done with my first true edit...
    I will come back in a moment and reread the whole articular again..
    Before editing yet again.
    What forums are you following?
    (0)
    Last edited by Kotei; 02-28-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Reminder...