Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
My PC makes a much better media center than your PS3/4/5/6/10.

It's pathetic that a machine marketed primarily as a game device seems to be wanted more for the other things it does instead. That should tell us something.
Well i understand its an inconvenience being more linear but its actually cheaper then buying a PC in which you need to upgrade so often. Windows are also more susceptible to viruses. Unlike Consoles and Macs... you barely hear people talking about getting their PS3 getting a virus or their mac. But.. PS4 is suppose to be really powerful in processor and graphics.... way better then ps3. And its 450-550 dollars. while a gaming rig that can run FFXIV right now costs about 500-1000 dollars.. building it yourself. My computer gets a minimum of 3000 on the bench mark... is 2 years old and i invested over 1000 bucks on it.
While ps3, there is hardly any upgrading if youre only going to use it for... FFXIV, netflix, some single player or multiplayer games, music, movies, etc... Most youre going to end up doing is investing in a bluetooth and another controller. Thats basic though... same will probably go with ps4...