Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Character
    Bronze Mink
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    In my mind dragons are the apex predator of any Fantasy world, bringing fear and death from the sky and that's why Western style dragons are so popular for Game bosses, main antagonist and the driving force behind main quests stretched across a wide variety of amazing fantasy stories. This fear carries over into real life as well in war planes (Death from the Sky) that is why I think Dragons still work. Watch the skies!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmonte View Post
    your wearing an armor set, inspired by the far east.
    Im more talking about ppl saying about face looks, not armor sets.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duelle Urelle
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoDarkwolf View Post
    I don't know which I like more, I just think that S|E did an amazing job of making Bahamut look like a global catastrophe, compared to the weak-sauce that Blizzard tossed out there.
    My sig. Read it.
    (0)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line like good little casters.
    * Design ideas:
    Red Mage - COMPLETE (https://tinyurl.com/y6tsbnjh), Chemist - Second Pass (https://tinyurl.com/ssuog88), Thief - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/vdjpkoa), Rune Fencer - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/y3fomdp2)

Player
    Character
    Pande Monium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    They should make and RPG where you play a western/eastern dragon, then roam around killing/skilling/growing into a mean brute of a monster Dragon!

Rawr! ^^f(>.>)f^^
    (0)
    Common Sense is a language most misunderstood on the continent of the MMOForum

Player
    Character
    Veto Bahamut
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    i mean, technically deathwing messes up a pretty large percentage of azeroth. so it's really not a case of him "failing" to destroy the world and bahamut "succeeding"- especially since bahamut clearly doesn't succeed. there are survivors in 2.0 who weren't even saved by our lovely time paradox. we're also not really sure just how much devastation bahamut did, as we only get to see it on a fairly small scale.

the only thing we can really objectively compare is how long it took deathwing to destroy as much as he did vs. how long it took bahamut to do his damage. in that sense we can probably say bahamut did quite a lot more damage in a much shorter timeframe. but in the end both dragons failed to ultimately destroy their respective worlds.

jussayin'!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Austen Bloodspatter
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue View Post
    While western dragons do look more aggressive and dangerous... I must say that I would love to see some Eastern dragons in FF, just because they look elegant and pretty...

I guess that there could be both types... I still don't know why game developers always follow one or another, would it be so bad in having both?

How I see it... while a western dragon could easily be a "warrior" type, eastern is a "mage" type :P
    then we could get into that Roe should be melee chars, and Lals should be mages only and Miq dex classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroh View Post

...I disagree.
    that's kinda hybrid of east/west.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10