Alec Temet
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Deli View Post
    "question"
    /raise hand

in Yoshi-P's Party tutorial video, he can target on monster while curing tank. What's the trick over there?
    I was using controller at B3, so I can lock on mob then press left or right bring out a circle mark to tank. But I have to do it every time... so it waste me like a little time.
    How do you WHMs cure tank or pt member while having knowledge your mob is charging skills or their hp?
    It's a "Focus Target". I can't say much about the way it works now, since word on the street says the mechanics are changing around a bit. But originally, you could hit... hmmm I think it was F... and it would pop up a secondary target so you could track it's HP and quick target it. Going to be much more useful now that there is a <f> placeholder.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zerosion Ferodatz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Docent View Post
    Hey Zerosion, quick question -- have you ever stumbled on our lovely twin triplet Ashie Yukime in-game? Because I was totally thinking of making a picture with the three of us~
    I don't believe I have.

There are lots of people I never got to get to know on Sarg. There is always 2.0 though, i'd like to get to know a lot more people.

And i'm always honored to be drawn ^^ it's always nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Lol, I actually forgot to post my 2.0 character and bio XD

Changes from 1.0 – my hair was originally a neutral grey with minor white highlights. When converted my hair became purple-grey and the exact colour I used to have wasn’t available anymore. Also I could not get the highlights the same either. So now my hair is a blue-grey with browny-grey highlights. My eyes have gone from yellow green to a deeper teal green which is much prettier. I also used the smallest eye shadow pattern in black to add the effect of eyeliner and mascara. Face/nose/jaw shape is pretty much consistent as before. My tail is now sans-white-tip /cry

Bio:
    Rogue Muse was born into a highly ‘conservative’ Seeker of the Moon clan living deep in the Shroud. They were so traditional that they totally eschewed the daylight hours, spending the day within deep caverns sleeping, cooking and crafting, and only venturing outside after the sun had set. They were fiercely dedicated to Menphina and considered anything to do with the daylight an anathema. This included throwbacks to Seeker clans. The clan was proud of its pure-blood heritage, but if a kit was born with pale skin or light hair, it was considered an abomination and they were often left out to die of exposure or to be killed by wild beasts. Grey colouring like Rogue’s was highly desirable. She was raised to be a killer, a supreme predator of the night.

However, she never felt at home. She didn’t know it, but she had been born under the sign of Azeyma, the goddess of Fire and the Sun. One day when she was 10 or so, she was sleeping in the day as per normal until she had a nightmare and woke up. Everyone else in the cave was deeply asleep. Still in a haze, she made her way to the cave entrance, somehow slipping past the sentries that guarded the cave entrance, both from enemies coming in and kits accidentally wandering out. It was then that she first laid eyes upon the brilliance of the sun. It was incredibly painful as her eyes were used to being pretty much completely in the dark, but feeling the warm of the sun on her skin awakened something within her. After that when she was out on hunts, she would linger in the mornings, hoping to catch a single glance at the forbidden ball of fire.

5 years later at the Clanmeet (a 7 yearly meeting of all the traditional Seeker clans in the greater forest area where they could trade/barter goods and seek mates to avoid the inbreeding of bloodlines) Rogue overheard people from an eastern clan talking about strangers venturing into the forest, clearing areas for homes and building roads. Rogue knew that this was her only chance to escape her life in the Clan before she would have to become a mother. She made sure to make friends with the eastern clan and then told hers that she would go with them, then turned around and told the eastern clan that she was returning home. When the Clanmeet broke up, she followed the eastern clan to their part of the forest, foraging and hunting on her own, gradually acclimatising to daylight hours. Travelling further, she soon encountered a small settlement of humans whom she studied with great interest. After saving the life of a child from a rabid anole, she was taken in by the family where she learnt common-speech and ‘civilised’ ways and in return shared her hunting skills.

After a few years she felt restless. Leaving her clan and seeing a different way of life only fuelled her desire to see more, so she decided to set out as an adventurer. Tired of the forest, she left the Shroud and travelled to the deserts of Thanalan. Fresh off the chocobo-carriage she was flung into adventure and she never looked back. The sun-baked city of Ul’dah became her home, her days in the oppressive, barbarian clan all but a memory. She even bleached the tip of her tail white in rebellion. She made friends and found her true clan with whom she shared many good times. She faced Primals and Garleans and took part in that final battle before being flung into the aether for 5 years (where her tail tip grew out *mumble grumble* stupid SE). Now she is back, ready for what the future will bring …
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Sophia Althea
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I really liked your story Rogue
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cloe Delisle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerosion View Post
    And i'm always honored to be drawn ^^ it's always nice.
    Well then, perhaps one day, you shall. But I'm building quite a backlog of images to draw. More ideas than free time, it seems!

====

Alrighty, so who's Docent, exactly? I refer to myself as "Cloe" out of habit often enough, and I have been known as Lianda, Pimy, Lliliamn or Lesha often enough online because people know me mostly for my FFXI or FFXIV characters.

Docent is an alt I decided to turn into my main back in FFXI around the Wings of the Goddess era, and the name stuck as my "default" male character in MMOs whenever possible.

And since I've been drawing a lot of cheesecake these last few days, I felt it was about time to return the favour and try and draw my sexy hyur alt (or perhaps you can let me know that he's actually not sexy, I'm not a good judge of guys fashion~)

Here goes~

Dancer extraordinaire, and totally fabulous, too!
    (5)
    SWAGGER Free Company, Sargatanas Server, Officer Cloe Delisle. Visit us at: http://www.swaggerffxiv.com

Player
    Character
    Deli Denkryst
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    big cloe is super coooool
    (0)

Page 624 of 624 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624