Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    My Dogs back on p.103 must be ugly to everyone but me lol. That, or there are too many "cat only" people on here XD.
    Always been a cat person..and personally, easier for me to manage with cats than dogs. Cats are way more independent, and since I'm commuting a lot I don't have to worry about my cats needing to go outside to poop etc. Just leave em their food and water and they're good <3
    (4)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Neone View Post
    Dogs > Cats

BTW, The Vets around here actually use "Happy Tail" as a term relating to an issue with some types of Dogs. Like my sister's pit. He will wag his tail so violently he makes it bleed, from hitting things. He also has bald spots where it hits his sides.

When she heard them call it "Happy Tail" she busted up laughing.
    (6)
    Last edited by ispano; 02-19-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Oleander Nergaleau
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    My kitty is a gorgeous beast and bigger than most small dogs. :P

(4)

Player
    Character
    Neone Nosredna
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Gavin Vengeance
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    Always been a cat person..and personally, easier for me to manage with cats than dogs. Cats are way more independent, and since I'm commuting a lot I don't have to worry about my cats needing to go outside to poop etc. Just leave em their food and water and they're good <3
    This is very true for alot of people, I like both to be honest. Cats are independant, but dogs are companions.

I just hate how alot of places don't allow pets for living.. It's not fair, I mean I understand that if people don't care for their pets properly or that sometimes pets lead to damages. But it's not right, they're living beings as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancta View Post
    lol glare not removed... unedited photo and well heres me more casual than the one on older pages.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Just an FYI, if you're copying the [IMG] Link from PB, you don't need to use the Image Button when making the post, the copy/paste includes the tags already.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Oleander Nergaleau
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Neone View Post
    My cat comes when I call his name, plays fetch, gets on a leash to go outside, likes to cuddle small animals and makes a note when someone strange is at the door to scream and let me know.

On the other hand I've been attacked by 3 dogs in my life, and no cats. Also dogs smell like butts.

(12)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisa View Post
    My cat comes when I call his name, plays fetch, gets on a leash to go outside, likes to cuddle small animals and makes a note when someone strange is at the door to scream and let me know.

On the other hand I've been attacked by 3 dogs in my life, and no cats. Also dogs smell like butts.

I don't know, I think butts are sometimes more pleasant than what some dogs put out. And dogs are strange, my cat, she sheds ok. My sister's other dog, is black and white, she only sheds white fur, never black.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Death Stix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    onoz... cats and dogs have overtaken this thread... they're gonna take over your characters on XIV too

(I don't have any pets....)

(1)

Player
    Character
    Chancellor Chime
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    I see what you're getting at. In my case it may be trauma speaking but I don't think so. Sister's cat scratched me all over my hands not even a week ago XD. Loud noise elsewhere scared it as I was moving it (wouldn't move out of the way as I was building a bird cage) ...and ...well ...BLOOD everywhere lol.
    (0)

Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast