Character
    Myranda Al'cyoene
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Yet *another* new font, fancy style

UPDATES:
    I've given this font a major overhaul, and the new version is ready for release. Mostly I wasn't happy with the lowercase letters the more I looked at them (too cutesy-curly-q looking instead of smooth and elegant). See below for details of the included changes. Because this is such a major change, I'm still leaving the original version available and releasing the updated version as "Eorzean Cursive" which installs as a separate font, so both can be installed at the same time. All future work will be on the "Cursive" version, "Elegant" is effectively orphaned, I'm just leaving it available as a legacy option.

Change log:
    v2.2
    -alteration to the newly redesigned j, increasing the ascender and shortening the descender to better match the SE original glyph
    -actually remembered to increment the version number

v2.1 (minor update)
    -new, smoother glyph for lowercase j
    -small alteration to lowercase k to prevent overlap of the descender
    -I forgot to increment the embedded version number before closing the program and was too lazy to open it up again

v2.1
    -added several new accented characters
    -added glyphs for eth and thorn
    -revised ! and ? to less curly-cue versions
    -added some punctuation marks

v2.01
    -Minor changes to punctuation spacing
    -Minor tweak to capital OE ligature
    -Tweak to eszett (German double-s/sz ligature) to make a more fluid/less angular joining of the component uppercase-S (my choice for long-s equivalent) and lowercase-z, helping to further distinguish it from non-ligatured lowercase-z

v2.0
    -Moved file hosting to Dropbox
    -Replaced all lowercase letters with new, connecting cursive style versions
    -Reduced the cap-height to have less of a size gap between uppercase and lowercase letters
    -Gave all uppercase letters a natural slight italic tilt (i.e. even if they're not italicized by the program)
    -Renamed to Eorzean Cursive

Original Post:

*This is not a repeat*
    For the other font, see its own thread

Having learned a lot making my first font that I posted only a few days ago and spurred on by inspiration from the Write your character's name thread, I had a quick turn around on this new one!

Download the TTF files here!
    Eorzean Cursive (v2.x)
    Eorzean Elegant (v1.0)

Are you hosting a party and expect all the Ul'dahn elite to be in attendance wearing nothing but the finest from Sunsilk Tapestries and Eshtaimes Lapidaries? Your Eorzean wedding is coming up and you haven't sent out the invites?? Then Times New Sil'dihn just won't do, you need all the style and pizazz worthy of the Sultana herself!

Luckily, I've got just the thing for you, a new elegant Eorzean font with all the swirls and swishes!

It doesn't have quite as many characters included as the other font I created, but given its useful purposes they probably won't be necessary in this one. Any other technical details I'll leave to the other thread (link at the top of this post), and instead I'll end here with preview images:

v1.0 example (Eorzean Elegant, the image also contains some of my other font Eorzean Script)

Her Majesty the Sultana of Ul'dah
    Nanamo Ul'Namo
    Coridally requests the Honour of your presence for the Occasion of a
    Royal Ball
    on the Seventh and Twenty of this Third Astral Moon

v2.0 example (Eorzean Cursive, some updates may not be reflected)

Ne'er til astral hopes dim can umbral dreads fear,
    waters spout silver swords, skies rain blue spears.
    By ancient truths shall Archons carve men of stone,
    foe blade chip and shatter, great victories be known.

Ne'er til land consumes sun can sea bear moons.
    Heavens spew crimson flame, hells seep black dooms.
    Stray seeds quicken in ash's grey embrace,
    Valiant blades forged under the Twelve's good grace.

Seven waning moons see seven suns rise,
    Divine order roils, fallen corpses writhe.
    Souls from æther far, strangers from strange lands,
    Yester with thine eyes, morrow by thine hands.

--Mezaya Thousand-Eyes (The Divine Chronicles)

Do enjoy! ^^
    (43)
    Last edited by Myranda; 05-18-2013 at 01:38 AM.
    Check out my Eorzean fonts! - Twitter: @MyrandaFFXIV
    http://dachoutom.no-ip.org/ffxiv/fonts.html
    The Astronomical Society of Eorzea!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/142965-The-Astronomical-Society-of-Eorzea