Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Oops posted this in wrong thread. Was supposed to be for this thread.
    -------

It's actually only one phase to really test and provide feedbacks...
    Wonder how much testing we can do just with phase 3 for the other classes.

Phase 4 is pretty much open beta, and demo for the PS3 players as YoshiP said. (He assumes PS3 players in beta will want to play the game instead of 'test'). Don't think it's good to have major bugs 'if any' in a demo imo. Demo supposed to be appealing and make players 'want' to play more and buy the finished product.

I guess time and players feedback in phase 3 will tell...
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

As mentioned in the Producer Letter, the first phase of the Beta Test will take place in Gridania, and as such will only include the classes that have guilds found within Gridania.

That said, please remember that the Alpha Tester non-disclosure agreement is still in effect, so please refrain from discussion Alpha-related content.
    So... there won't be any fishing?

(3)

Player
    Character
    Renala Lunaria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    So... there won't be any fishing?

Nope. That image is neat as heck though :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    It's from Bakemonogatari iirc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    It's from Bakemonogatari iirc.
    Yep, is. It's a scene I'll never ever be able to forget, because for around a month I was positive that the small-smile-then-break-down-crying scene was Nagato's from the Haruhi movie, where Kyon is arguing with himself. I was so positive that I watched the movie twice in a row to see if I could catch it.

Not sure how I made that mistake, but man it drove me crazy for ages.

EDIT: My weeaboo is showing <.< >.>
    (0)
    Last edited by LlenCoram; 02-08-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamNative View Post
    You'll also find this disappointing:
    ugh I forgot about that lol :'(

damn se, how are we supposed to test and give feedback when we can't have access to all the jobs! Rawr
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    ugh I forgot about that lol :'(

damn se, how are we supposed to test and give feedback when we can't have access to all the jobs! Rawr
    because it still phase 1 RAWR!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirra_Lanzce View Post
    because it still phase 1 RAWR!
    true! I'll give best feedback I can still sucks we only get 3 classes lol >_<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Guys, i think you must learn to actually read :/

The main events in phase one will be testing the FATE system, you wont need a thousand classes for this.
    They must do testing on how many actually runs to the event, how many needs to be shown at once etc.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Austen Bloodspatter
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiRouscelia View Post
    Radacci, A beta is primarily a demonstration. There are still testing elements required, naturally, but the nature of a beta test is also do convince people to play post release. This has been uttered by Yoshida and co.

I do not assume too much. Have we been shown otherwise? We have not. It has also been stated that the battle system will not be undergoing any dramatic changes from what was seen in the alpha/alpha videos. You might assume it has changed whereas I assume otherwise. These are called opinions!

The reason I went out of my way to put "I assume" in brackets was to signal to the largely impossible reader base that it is purely speculation; my opinion. I had hoped the alarming amount of imbecility on this forum could get no worse..

My concerns for what I want to do in the beta are personal and up to me to decide and luckily, not up to you. I have a criteria of things I'd like to see, and I will devoutly test the things I find most interesting. Lastly, I don't need convincing to play the game and if you bothered to read my comment thoroughly you may find that my concern was not for myself, it is for those who have yet to play the game - those who will have the most impact on FFXIV's future.
    OB is demonstration, CB isn't

It says in Beta Roadmap: Battle System Rebalancing; So yes, you assume to much when you say nothing will change
    No we haven't been shown otherwise, but we haven't seen anything from beta, and haven't heard any details

*Assume* doesn't sound like speculation, perhaps you should have typed *I'm guessing* instead.
    I find it funny you're commenting on me not understanding your post based on *I assume* when you didn't understand my post the only *critique* i was pointing at you, was that you assume that the system wont have changed anything. And right, it's 2 different opinions; so why are you complaining at me for my opinion, if you think commenting on opinions is wrong?
    Really... "I had hoped the alarming amount of imbecility on this forum could get no worse.." for saying you assume to much? Sorry but you got no right to complain on me, when you sprout such stuff.

Oh, and since when did i say anything about deciding anything for you? what you wanna do in beta or otherwise?
    Just like you assumed i didn't understand your post, you're not understanding my post. My comment was in general terms, that people who just wanna demo the game, and have no patience for helping improve the game, shouldn't even be in CB.
    Like i said at the start, they can demo the game in phase 4 OB, when game is largely complete. Ditching a game based on incomplete content, in CB is just stupidity; especially since the roadmap is quite clear on what each phase contains, and what's to come. And again, that's not aimed at you, but those new players you were talking about. If they don't like phase 1, they can just come back later, when there's new content, and test it again.

Don't be so quick to call people imbeciles, when they misunderstand you, when you misunderstand others in turn; it happens easily on the internet.
    (2)
    Last edited by Radacci; 02-08-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast