Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    That's unfortunate.

You'll get over it quickly and probably end up swapping hairstyles xD.
    Woah! Where did you got those?! I'm missing something. >_<;
    (0)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Millerna Astor
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Paix View Post
    Lol yes!! Someone who knows about Toshiro Mifune ^^ - You are right not traditional but very appealing “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
    One of my favourite actors, although I have to say I prefer him in samurai movies. Somehow he looks out of place in other movies, although that's probably because the first movies I saw with him were all samurai themed
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiamiie View Post
    Woah! Where did you got those?! I'm missing something. >_<;
    Back in uh I believe October 2010 people found data pertaining to races being able to use other races hairstyles and that if you know how to work with XIV's data structure you could activate the feature yourself. It was kind of glitchy however. The pictures been around forever but recently was thrown back onto 2ch lol.

The download was mainly hosted on a site where you could get XIV bots however, so that's usually why a lot didn't know about this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Back in uh I believe October 2010 people found data pertaining to races being able to use other races hairstyles and that if you know how to work with XIV's data structure you could activate the feature yourself. It was kind of glitchy however. The pictures been around forever but recently was thrown back onto 2ch lol.

The download was mainly hosted on a site where you could get XIV bots however, so that's usually why a lot didn't know about this.
    Ah, phew~
    I thought I was missing something big and recent. xD

Thanks for the info!! <3
    (0)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Ryelee Antilles
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    This kinda disappoins me if all they are doing is giving all hair styles to all races and clans. It kinda defeatss the purpose of each clan and race having their own lore and culture. I mean look around the world differnt races and cultures have different styles, wish it would happen in the game, plus it helps add variety to the game if different races and clans have unique hair cuts.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by fmonkey13 View Post
    This kinda disappoins me if all they are doing is giving all hair styles to all races and clans. It kinda defeatss the purpose of each clan and race having their own lore and culture. I mean look around the world differnt races and cultures have different styles, wish it would happen in the game, plus it helps add variety to the game if different races and clans have unique hair cuts.
    How your hair is cut isn't genetic. Anything to add more customization to each player is a positive IMO.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ryelee Antilles
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Altena View Post
    How your hair is cut isn't genetic. Anything to add more customization to each player is a positive IMO.
    I am not talking genetic. I am talking culture. Each clan has it's own lore and culture, seems like they would have their own unique hairstyles. Mind you I am not talking all hairstyles, but atleast a few that are unique.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by fmonkey13 View Post
    I am not talking genetic. I am talking culture. Each clan has it's own lore and culture, seems like they would have their own unique hairstyles. Mind you I am not talking all hairstyles, but at least a few that are unique.
    I sympathise... but where do you draw the line? For example colours would fall into the same trap and if all purples are only available to Elezen M+F the general populace will ask for the colour to be available to all races. In a time where all races live together there is no real excuse not to have shared styles.

If anything I would think the styles should be divided by region, eg. Gridanian (more free flowing) Ul'Dahian (More regal/fashion thinking) Lominsian (Tighter bonds to combat sailing winds and salt)

But overall, we are sacrificing lore for customization options.
    (4)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqote View Post
    I sympathise... but where do you draw the line? For example colours would fall into the same trap and if all purples are only available to Elezen M+F the general populace will ask for the colour to be available to all races. In a time where all races live together there is no real excuse not to have shared styles.

If anything I would think the styles should be divided by region, eg. Gridanian (more free flowing) Ul'Dahian (More regal/fashion thinking) Lominsian (Tighter bonds to combat sailing winds and salt)

But overall, we are sacrificing lore for customization options.
    First, freaking love your region hairstyle idea..

But through the barber in that particular region it would be nice to get access to it cross region wise.

For racial hair styles though... I hope some are staying particular to that race.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    For racial hair styles though... I hope some are staying particular to that race.
    That's just not fair! It ruins my immersion!

(3)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast