Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Eorzea―Gridania(Wutai) Vana'diel―Bastok(Lakshmi)
    Character
    Kohana Iroha
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 74
    You guys have to remember that Yoshi was out with flu symptoms 3 times since coming on the FFXIV scene. Additionally you could guess other staff members were potentially at risk too, they've all done a hell of a job to revive this game and the FINAL FANTASY brand. FFXIV:ARR will be the crowning achievement that restores the faith in their fans from the decline of quality we've seen from the company lately (arguably), and I'm sure they'll be like the heroes of the company.

Also, I'd like to have around a year with no expansions so you and your team can all go on vacation~
    (10)

Player
    Character
    White Demon
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Great job to date Yoshi-P, you got a friend in all of us we wish you the best and good health.
    Keep up the fight my man, your our hero.
    (8)

As good intention as this is, people will complain if there's no constant content updates right after launch, especially from those with all 50s.

They'll likely slow down with strict hours once the game is launched, otherwise they're only crunching to get the remake out within the fiscal year.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't think he would have a vacation to at least 6month into the release. They be working on releasing SMN job and so much other stuff like the Smart phone app and much more. I think he know this too he want a great release then for great patch to come out once things die down sure he get one.. Also if FFXIV ARR become a success i'm sure he also have a long and will payed vacation plan for saving SE ass he better -.-
    (7)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Raion Hellfire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirion View Post
    Yoshi is like Superman, he gets his power from the sun.

Praise the sun!
    But those of us who are Keepers of the Moon only worship the moonlight! Praise the night!
    (11)
    http://amithist.deviantart.com/

Player
    Character
    Felix Valmont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    more like get to work on the expansion pack.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fire Bud
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Nah give the whole team a week off then move those that need to be moved over to versus and other titles and leave the core team for FFXIV working on content and expansions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBud View Post
    Nah give the whole team a week off then move those that need to be moved over to versus and other titles and leave the core team for FFXIV working on content and expansions.
    tell me about it they have like what 950+ people working on FFXIV alone lol that pretty much more then half of everyone in SE.
    (2)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Sepia Windsword
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    tell me about it they have like what 950+ people working on FFXIV alone lol that pretty much more then half of everyone in SE.
    Wow. If that number's somewhere near "for real", then that would be, like, 5 copies of the studio I work at, all working on one project.

That's got to be insanely expensive. My napkin math says "something north of $150,000,000/year in just people".

Player
    Character
    Isaac Ven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Nah he needs to keep the ball rolling after launch for awhile.
    (1)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast