World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Volatile Endgame/Relic LS recruiting!

Volatile
    Excellence and Determination

Who is Volatile?

Volatile is a group of very determined and disciplined players who strive for the best in FFXIV. We have fun but we get things done.

Why should I join Volatile?

There are several reasons you want to join Volatile, but to name off a couple; Respectful, fun, strict, and determined to get what we need to get done and to keep pushing forward until we get what we want. We don't give up, we don't tolerate any sort of bs.

What are the requirements?

We don't exactly have strict requirements to join yet due to us finding amazing players with only a single fifty. We have attendance requirements of at least 90% but we do excuse important RL situations that might arise. If "RL" seems to be an abused thing, then we drop you to a secondary group. We also like to hold TeamSpeak3 interviews just to get to know the person and get a taste of their character because character goes a long way and is easy to determine in a few minutes talking in TeamSpeak3.

We also require you to have extensive knowledge on your class, of course. We don't force people to play jobs, but, we do have a "triple threat" type of rule. You pick your top 3 50's you want to play and we have you come accordingly.

We have a wide variety and large mix of personalities and it is just a fun atmosphere. We are strict but we reward. We plan, we attack, and we conquer while having a good time.

We are looking for a wide variety of players and skillsets that we can use for top tier "Hardcore" progression in every aspect of FFXIV: ARR we WILL make a name for ourselves and we WILL be classy while doing it.

*Run time: 8:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST (We do ask that you show up 15min before events.)
    *Days we run: Mon, ---, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, ---
    *Events: Relic/Endgame
    *Server: Aegis
    *TeamSpeak3: All members MUST use TeamSpeak3 for all events.

If you wish to join, Please sign up at: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Volatile/index/

P.s. We got our start on Sargatanas but, plan to move to Aegis once 2.0 hits. *Edit* (Thanks, Catapult)
    P.s.s. Please remember to fill out an application before you sign up for the site.
    (2)
    Last edited by Blazze; 02-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It looks like you're on the Sargatanas world, but this is the Aegis forum.

Is this a mis-post, or are you all moving to Aegis at the first opportunity?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Blazze Valkurm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    It looks like you're on the Sargatanas world, but this is the Aegis forum.

Is this a mis-post, or are you all moving to Aegis at the first opportunity?
    Sorry, I didn't say before that we are from Sargatanas, and DO plan to change Aegis. Our forum is getting a makeover and needs a few wording updates do to said server change. So yes, we are looking for players on Aegis to join us. (or who will change to this server come 2.0)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Not sure if we even going to keep our world names better to wait when there more information on that.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Blazze Valkurm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    SE has already said that pre-1.0 servers would stay up and that new servers would be added but only newbies would be able to start on them. (Lv 1 gamers who started accouts after the launch of 2.0, wile a Lv 1 can join the older servers, it would be "best" for them to start on the new ones.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazze View Post
    SE has already said that pre-1.0 servers would stay up and that new servers would be added but only newbies would be able to start on them. (Lv 1 gamers who started accouts after the launch of 2.0, wile a Lv 1 can join the older servers, it would be "best" for them to start on the new ones.)
    Yes but they also said they be NA,EU worlds that would allow all pre 1.0 players to join so they be new one also. I think most people may pick world close to them.

Sorry for high jacking this topic about worlds let it go back to topic now
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Blazze Valkurm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Np, I don't mind talking about it. You are right that no one can be 100% sure of anything untill SE sets it in stone.

My task as leader is to find the bodys needed to full out roster. Getting a head start and putting the word out is just one of the ways to do this. Now, as you have said, this may not be the best time to do that... however, I still wish to get to know a person, and the time from now, till beta, is a good way to do that. More so, out of game friendships make for strong bonds and stronger teammate in game.

I'm not one for words, sorry.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazze View Post
    Np, I don't mind talking about it. You are right that no one can be 100% sure of anything untill SE sets it in stone.

My task as leader is to find the bodys needed to full out roster. Getting a head start and putting the word out is just one of the ways to do this. Now, as you have said, this may not be the best time to do that... however, I still wish to get to know a person, and the time from now, till beta, is a good way to do that. More so, out of game friendships make for strong bonds and stronger teammate in game.

I'm not one for words, sorry.
    Na i think it's a good time to get good 1.0 players seeing how more and more would be returning and looking at the forums. I was just comment on the world you picking you may want to move to a EU or NA world vs moving to our old 1.0 worlds that could be base only in JP but that really up to how good the company care of the world outside of JP and up to your members

Anyways good luck on your linkshell.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blazze Valkurm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Thank You. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Was wanting to check your forum out but I only get this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Error:
    Your group does not have permission to start topics in any forum.
    Error Code: 13001:962333
    (0)
    I like frog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast