Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Materia in 2.0

Just thought I'd share a "cute" story about RNG, slightly on topic due to Reika's response.

Once, out guild lead successfully 5x melded Strength onto some +1 gloves. It was crazy... all T IV materia. No matter how much we offered the person that commissioned refused to sell and rightfully so. They were pretty epic handwear. We all still remember to this day; and are super jealous.

Where as another friend of mine had gone for a triple IV Int meld on a hat at least 30 times, and has yet to succeed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Edakumi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_the_Lalafell View Post
    Just thought I'd share a "cute" story about RNG, slightly on topic due to Reika's response.

Once, out guild lead successfully 5x melded Strength onto some +1 gloves. It was crazy... all T IV materia. No matter how much we offered the person that commissioned refused to sell and rightfully so. They were pretty epic handwear. We all still remember to this day; and are super jealous.

Where as another friend of mine had gone for a triple IV Int meld on a hat at least 30 times, and has yet to succeed.
    I remember 3x'ing STR-IV materia onto gloves, they were 2 points better than the ones I had. Offered the guildie 50k & my gloves, they said no, unfortunately.
    (1)

I was close enough! :P
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    In A Realm Reborn the materia system will be seeing a revamp and we're planning to announce some interesting details before the beginning of Beta Phase 3, so expect to learn more around then!
    Looks like we will just have to wait and see.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2