Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Lodestone Crafting Recipe Page

Good evening,

The new version of the Lodestone site will feature as much in-game information as possible when it comes to things like crafting recipes! You'll be able to see more detailed information like the items level and stats and such and not be left guessing anymore! You'll also be able to easily search for recipes using updates to the search criteria, too!
    (73)
    Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Ogre... Making fan sites obsolete since 2013
    (18)
    I like frog

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    is there mention of implementation of a mobile site. the current lodestone is cumbersome with a mobile browser.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Itd be fun if people could publish existing gearsets with stats listed on their profile. Other stuff can be made public, how about this?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rau View Post
    is there mention of implementation of a mobile site. the current lodestone is cumbersome with a mobile browser.
    Not on Android >_>
    (2)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Good evening,

The new version of the Lodestone site will feature as much in-game information as possible when it comes to things like crafting recipes! You'll be able to see more detailed information like the items level and stats and such and not be left guessing anymore! You'll also be able to easily search for recipes using updates to the search criteria, too!
    I would ask that in addition to crafting recipes and other such useful information, the Development Team looks into providing players with the formulas and data that effects the combat system. We will inevitably spend weeks-months figuring this out anyway, and then creating programs to calculate it easier and determine how we can best gear each class. It would be nice if FFXIV would let us skip the weeks-months portion and let us go straight to building spreadsheets and such.

Specifically looking at weaponskill, auto-attack, enmity gained from abilities/actions/cures, cures, etc. Combat related math yay!
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Onegai shimaaaasu

Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    Not on Android >_>
    I have an android phone and I still would rather they have a site for mobile users just because when it's designed for mobile, it's quicker to load and easier to navigate.
    (0)

Smartphones, the downfall of society.....
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Good evening,

Is this information not going to be in-game?
    (0)
    FFXIV economics - 'Stupid and demand'

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi-Roku View Post
    I'll make you a deal.

You can have gunblades if we can have Riflebhuj.
    Checka my game-face!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/93195-Show-your-Miqo-te-!!?p=1288461&viewfull=1#post1288461

Player
    Character
    Vale Aeonslayer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    That will be nice to have the crafting website updated and more useful. I always found it weird (as much as I like the fan sites) the fan sites seemed to have better more reliable information that Lodestone the official site which I thought was weird. I always thought it weird that FFXIV's own website kinda sucked compared to fan sites.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast