Player
    Character
    Vale Aeonslayer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadigre View Post
    Is this information not going to be in-game?
    we are supposed to have the new "recipe book" so we wont have to look online very often anymore. All of our recipes we now should be stored in game now. But if we've never made it then we'll probably have to look online. That's how I understand it anyway.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Theia Meurdrac
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHuggenkiss View Post
    Ogre... Making fan sites obsolete since 2013
    Meh, it won't be as good as the other fansites...there is no MMO Dev-based site that is actually worth using over fansites.

As for the mobile support, I wouldn't mind it, since I'd rather be full screen looking up info, rather than fiddle with windowed and what-not. But the actual time-frame of getting mobile support, much less ANDROID support dictates this will take a long time.

That and the fansites will still be better because they hold more information and cooperate a tad better with the mobile platform. Plus they have a better chance of coming out with a mobile site than SE does.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I have a XIV Android app. Has a recipe book, lets you see who's in your LSes, and allows you to see your friends list, has info on gathering, and news.

Not made by SE, and it's free, but it worked for me. Big thing was the recipe book. Got tired of alt tabbing out to the lodestone every 2 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Theia Meurdrac
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucke View Post
    I have a XIV Android app. Has a recipe book, lets you see who's in your LSes, and allows you to see your friends list, has info on gathering, and news.

Not made by SE, and it's free, but it worked for me. Big thing was the recipe book. Got tired of alt tabbing out to the lodestone every 2 minutes.
    Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about the few. So there we go!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by V3rdict View Post
    Meh, it won't be as good as the other fansites...there is no MMO Dev-based site that is actually worth using over fansites.

As for the mobile support, I wouldn't mind it, since I'd rather be full screen looking up info, rather than fiddle with windowed and what-not. But the actual time-frame of getting mobile support, much less ANDROID support dictates this will take a long time.

That and the fansites will still be better because they hold more information and cooperate a tad better with the mobile platform. Plus they have a better chance of coming out with a mobile site than SE does.
    I always used the main Lineage II site for quest/gear/etc info over any fan site..it was very nice and easy to find anything I wanted =) In fact almost any game I have ever played except FFXI I used the dev website for. RO, ESO, Tera, Aion. All of those dev sites had all the info I needed about quests and game stuff =)

Haha with FFXI had to print stuff out or search online sites...
    (1)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

:O I didn't know about this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by HiirNoivl View Post
    :O I didn't know about this.
    Just do a quick "final fantasy xiv" search on the google play store will net you lots of stuff. Clocks, leves, buncha other stuff. I use "CK FFXIV Companion". Dunno if it's gonna be out of date with ARR or if they will update it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    If they can do same or better than Mozk, then I may use it...
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Just do a quick "final fantasy xiv" search on the google play store will net you lots of stuff. Clocks, leves, buncha other stuff. I use "CK FFXIV Companion". Dunno if it's gonna be out of date with ARR or if they will update it.
    Coool! But... it's all over now. ; ;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    If they can do same or better than Mozk, then I may use it...
    Yeah mozk is awesome =) I liked mooglebox too!
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast