Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Anytime. Hope it helps. It can be daunting if you're not familiar with creating them. I was always worried about breaking ToS so when i asked for help, if it seemed wrong I found another way or just didn't do it.

Good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dard Ghalawad
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHuggenkiss View Post
    The thing is this.
    It is impossible to tell the difference between a keyboard/mouse macro and a bot.
    So you can legally state in the TOS that you are not aloud to use those functions.
    There was already a prema-ban of a Japanese player for using a turbo controller.
    The line is drawn as such.
    If you are AFK and a macro is running you are botting and can get your account disabled.
    This has happened under Yoshi's watch so precedence is set.
    First the TC used was a product from Playstation a consorcery wich SE has a contract with them for manufactoring products ence know has "games" in this case a MMORPG. Therefore, the customer was injured with a bad concept of botting. And I know this because I had one of those myself, always been a player of keyboard, until I found a good controler suited for fingers wich its not a Playstation product rendering the previous one with a stamp for the trashcan.
    But lets the law be putted aside for now, the term of "bad concept of botting" is indicated in this case, for consecutive hours of bashing one or two buttons, putting your fingers, hands and wrists in a form of stress that will be manifested with short or long periods of pain in/on the previous body parts mentioned above. How do you avoid that?

Just stopping playing or try to play for shorter periods? Nope, when you have those pains you have stepped to the point of no return. In this case just try to find a good controler or a good ergodynamic keyboard to avoid and stressless those symptoms.

A good term for the concept of booting is this: AFK while using third party software

Undie your keyboard is a good birthday present. Congrats!
    The one I'm looking for is this little baby, hope everyone like it, thought it's still a concept. ; ;

www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/tactus/
    (0)
    Last edited by DardGhalawad; 01-25-2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: forgot to put a few lines of text XD

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Well truth be told.
    All Windows computers running Windows 7 and up have a OS add-on called Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
    Through this nearly any key can have a complex macro assigned.

The issue with the JP using the turbo controller was the fact he was AFK.
    (1)
    I like frog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2