Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Player
    Yukagama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridinia
    Posts
    290
    Character
    Yuka Gama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoOrion View Post
    Apparently Dragoons are extinct. I didn't see any ported to the future. Does anyone have any explanation for why? Maybe the idea of a Dragoon is returning to a lost art?
    Jump to another Dimension and will Return in the Realm reborn.
    (2)
    FFXI 2002-2011 SMN BLU SCH BLM NIN
    FFXIV 2010 - 2012 Ver1.0 Blm Drg whm
    FFXIV alpha beta drg blm
    FFXIV beta 2 Drg
    FFXIV beta 3 and 4 Drg SMN blm

  2. #12
    Player
    Lucke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,641
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Dragoons were being emo in Ishgard and Derplander told the Monks where the final battle was..., 'nuff said.
    (0)

  3. #13
    Player
    Psykotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lominsa
    Posts
    177
    Character
    Psy Kotsu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucke View Post
    Dragoons were being emo in Ishgard and Derplander told the Monks where the final battle was..., 'nuff said.
    Some jokes just shouldn't be forced. I don't even get the reference.
    (0)

  4. #14
    Player
    Forgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a place time forgot
    Posts
    1,008
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I was there at the end of the world and i'm dragoon...so >.>
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

  5. #15
    Player

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Limsa-Lominsa
    Posts
    6
    Haha, just to make sure everyone understands, I was not overthinking the subject. It was merely a jest to begin conversation. It was just interesting to note that Dragoons (and as noted, Monks as well) were not in the end of the world video.

    And I'm not so sure Dragoon's were being emo. They seem pretty with it, man! Focused, calm, collected. Least high-strong of all the jobs if you ask me.
    (0)

  6. #16
    Player
    Forgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a place time forgot
    Posts
    1,008
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoOrion View Post
    Haha, just to make sure everyone understands, I was not overthinking the subject. It was merely a jest to begin conversation. It was just interesting to note that Dragoons (and as noted, Monks as well) were not in the end of the world video.

    And I'm not so sure Dragoon's were being emo. They seem pretty with it, man! Focused, calm, collected. Least high-strong of all the jobs if you ask me.
    Are you sure? they all seem "jumpy" to me hahahahahaha >.> (XD sorry could not help it)
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

  7. #17
    Us dragoons are just too busy dealing with the new influx of baby wyverns we are claiming as pets
    (2)
    Retired FFXI character: Ranok of Sylph

  8. #18
    Player
    Forgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a place time forgot
    Posts
    1,008
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahak View Post
    Us dragoons are just too busy dealing with the new influx of baby wyverns we are claiming as pets
    this ^ lol
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2