Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Norack Sunstorm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Mines Norack, i been using it ever since i started playing final fantasy. forget how i came up with it but i really like it i use it for all my electronics like my xbox is called norack-xbox and so on. i have had it for years and absolutely love the names but on occassions always think about changing it simply cause as of recently theres a huge amount of players that love to call me no-rack and make that little joke <,< it's pronounced nor-ack!!! XD probably shoulda thought that one threw. If i do change it i might change it to my chocobos name (Which i wont say cause if i do change it or use it as an alt i want it to be available.) who is the god of justice and judgement.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Neudaiz was a gorgeous planet in an MMO I used to play a few years ago and it's where I had my old characters room at. Amy is just a character name I've stuck with in all the games I play because I don't like using my own name for my characters.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Umbra Ornitier
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66
    Kinyoto Myogein

I've had it and used it forever. Came up with it in middle school for a thing I was doing with my friends. Been using it for about 10 years! ^^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Pwnagraphic is a different story, and that's primary my "alias" on any game.. but my mains name is Avadon Zaxxon

Avadon is a derivative of "Abbaddon" or "Abadon" which is Russian for "Angel of Death". No, I'm not Russian but I liked the sound of it. I used it for the first time in DCUO.

Zaxxon is actually a game company from the early '90's. Actually they might be a Arcade company, but if you Google Zaxxon, something game related will come up. I thought it sounded good with Avadon and it was also kind of a nod to early gaming.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Esumi Aoi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    OC name of a character I created long long ago.
    I like the name Esumi because it has no meaning but the sound is so pretty. Some parts of the name could mean: "e" = picture/drawing/protection "sumi"-e = black ink, "umi" = sea/ dark ocean but the full name "Esumi" has no meaning.Exept for the last name Aoi. "aoi" stands for my favorite colour blue.
    I use the name Esumi Aoi for most of the online games I play (besides my nick name Evil Siren, which is mostly used as my artists name on my fanarts or on communities and for lan party games like borderlands, l4d etc.)
    (3)

www.evil-siren.deviantart.com

Player
    Character
    Xeonerable Fenrir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    My character name is just my internet alias name.

"Xeonerable" which I made up with the two words Inexorable and Exonerate.

As for my character having "Fenrir" as a last name... its just the XI server name we got to keep since I couldn't come up with a last name for my username. lol
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sanadaiyeve Paranthia
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Syllable mashing then searching what segments of the 'name' meant and got:

Sanadaiyeve: Beautiful Beloved Life

Paranthia: Ornament of the Divine

Called Sana in game.

She's always frowning at me.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Katra Leviathan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Katra Leviathan was the name of my main character in XI. As I waited for XI to be released, I actually made a modest list of names I was going to use, just in case a couple of preferred ones were taken. As it turns out, every name I tried on that list was already in use. After about an hour or two on the character create screen, trying different race/name combos, I had reached the end of my patience, thought of Katra, and created a Mithra RDM.

Although Katra was just a play on the English word cat, I have had several comments over the years of other players who thought I had took the name from a series called Gundam. I had watched two episodes of Gundam before getting bored with it just to see if I could spot the other Katra, but I had no luck. Doing a search online also netted no results, which I guess means it is a really minor character, or they use a different spelling.

What I did find online though was that Katra is apparently used in Vulcan religion in Star Trek. My full name also seems to bring up a lot of odd music bands as well.

Leviathan is a name I carried over from XI. As I had an active XI account at the time, I was allowed to carry over my server name and use it as my last name. Although I will admit that choice may be both a blessing and a curse once the Leviathan primal fight is released. On the one hand I will feel a little guilty with trying to beat the snot out of the creature I was named after just for a chance at a drop, but on the other hand, it will be pretty cool to have a nice weapon, or a piece of armor, with my last name on it. Something along the lines of "Leviathan Sword", "Spear of Leviathan", etc. I guess I could always view it as a way to speed up the inheritance process.
    (4)

Character
    N'aivir Alexaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Naivir Alexaire. Naivir is just a reversal of my XI character's name, Rivian, which itself was a randomly generated name from FFXI. I also had a Mithra mule in XI named Naivir, so when i decided to play Miqo'te in XIV instead of Elvaan, i went with the Naivir name. Alexaire is a variation of my server from XI, Alexander. I wanted Alexandria but XIV would not allow it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Luna Rhiki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Luna = The moon, and since my Character is a Keeper of the Moon it seemed fitting.
    Rhiki = An idealistic person, with a desire to help others.
    (5)
    Last edited by LunaRhiki; 01-20-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast