Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyri View Post
    I don't know about you other old Xi'ers, but I spit gingerale on my monitor when I read the bit about moonphases, hehe
    "Ah, but will facing north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? That is real the question!
    Fernehalwes"
    lol that myth will never die.
    (5)

Player
    (waiting to claim squatter rights on minatos house) (Update:HAHAHAHA I actually did! ♥Minato XD)
    Character
    Kyri Sagitta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    I dunno it worked pretty crazy on my HQ sushi synths!

I did mean to say spit gingerale laughing though :P
    (1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueodAjWZ0A4
    Ah, but will facing north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? That is real the question! ~Fernehalwes~

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reika View Post
    lol that myth will never die.
    i don't think it's a myth i think the moon,time,date have a lot to do how good your craft i know for sure it work for me. Yoshi-p said that they wont tell us no it does noting then the people who believe would be sad the other would not care and said ahah i knew it if they said yes then the people who believe would be ok now i know it big deal and the other be like oh cool nice to know. So it better to not let us know and let us believe in whatever we like because that a better answer.

it allow people to believe in whatever they want
    (2)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aislin View Post
    Imagine 'Dewdrops and Moonbeams' playing during the night. It will be sleepy-town, Gridania.
    This, oh god, this. I do hope they have alternate music for night time.

The new theme for Gridania is way too cheery for night time.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Gama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    really beautiful!
    (5)
    FFXI 2002-2011 SMN BLU SCH BLM NIN
    FFXIV 2010 - 2012 Ver1.0 Blm Drg whm
    FFXIV alpha beta drg blm
    FFXIV beta 2 Drg
    FFXIV beta 3 and 4 Drg SMN blm

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    i don't think it's a myth i think the moon,time,date have a lot to do how good your craft i know for sure it work for me. Yoshi-p said that they wont tell us no it does noting then the people who believe would be sad the other would not care and said ahah i knew it if they said yes then the people who believe would be ok now i know it big deal and the other be like oh cool nice to know. So it better to not let us know and let us believe in whatever we like because that a better answer.

it allow people to believe in whatever they want
    You see, this is EXACTLY the kind of reaction Ferne is looking for. XD
    (8)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kyri View Post
    I don't know about you other old Xi'ers, but I spit gingerale on my monitor laughing when I read the bit about moonphases, hehe
    "Ah, but will facing north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? That is real the question!
    Fernehalwes"
    Well, after spending more than a year on ffxi reading Eruntalon posts on Alla and trying to find HQ mystery i laughed really a lot, and so comes my first post on the Lodestone
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    You see, this is EXACTLY the kind of reaction Ferne is looking for. XD
    Will that the point yoshi-p pretty much said they would never tell us if it's true or not it's the point of letting people believe. I going by seeing how they did that in FFXI i'm sure they did something like that in FFXIV just not as hardcore seeing how in FFXI the sky don't move and in FFXIV it does and all
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player

Thank You to the OP for pointing out the new blog post. The night-time pics really are lovely. I agree with the poster who mentioned we need a video now. Showing us just the different times of day and the weather effects maybe??? Puh-lease!!!!

So is it just me or is Ferne taking even greater delight in messing with our heads? Actually I love reading any of his entries, both here in the forums and on the blog.

So Ferne....we need MOAR!
    (8)
    Last edited by Bitty; 01-18-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: typing issues, need more coffee first thing in the morning

Player

So the whole bit about north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? Is a myth formed in FFXI?

I never got into FFXI, that and FFV, the rest of the FF's I completed. When I read it, due in fact of the waning moon, and while trying to play FFIV The After Years for the first time, while waiting for FFXIV:ARR I seriously thought it was true. hahahaha

Edit: oh, and did no one else notice the Paladin in full AF/Relic is in Gridania? I cannot wait til beta haha.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniolaut; 01-18-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Paladin

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast