Greetings everyone!

Please take a moment and read the below comment from Yoshi-P.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
Hello everyone. This is producer and director Yoshida.

There hasn’t been much information to disclose and I'm very sorry for making everyone wait. At this point the development team is working on the final stages of beta test phase 1 (myself included) and each day is passing by insanely fast. With each thing there are so many things to do -- The blog! The letter! -- and I'm sorry I haven’t been able to get everything up and going like I planned.

For the Final Fantasy series, I'm extremely concerned about the quality of information as well as screenshots and artwork that are to be released. You wouldn't believe what we have to go through even when we want to release something to our fans! (lol) With that said, before something is released I need to check it, so the promotional team cannot take it upon themselves to release assets.

While there was already a reply from a Rep about this, we are currently working on the official site to make adjustments to the readability and add information to coincide with the start of the Beta Test, and there are tons of tasks alongside this for development, promotion, and the new Lodestone. With that said, we appreciate your patience.

Once I send the next letter the day after tomorrow, I will be focusing on the current blog and will post some new Beta-related material.

P.S.
Within the next couple of days I will be performing the final checks for the first benchmark "World volume”, and then it will undergo the final QA check. We would like to distribute this right before phase 1 of the Beta Test begins, but I think it's looking pretty good, so please look forward to it!