Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Community Rep
    Greetings everyone!

Please take a moment and read the below comment from Yoshi-P.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Hello everyone. This is producer and director Yoshida.

There hasn’t been much information to disclose and I'm very sorry for making everyone wait. At this point the development team is working on the final stages of beta test phase 1 (myself included) and each day is passing by insanely fast. With each thing there are so many things to do -- The blog! The letter! -- and I'm sorry I haven’t been able to get everything up and going like I planned.

For the Final Fantasy series, I'm extremely concerned about the quality of information as well as screenshots and artwork that are to be released. You wouldn't believe what we have to go through even when we want to release something to our fans! (lol) With that said, before something is released I need to check it, so the promotional team cannot take it upon themselves to release assets.

While there was already a reply from a Rep about this, we are currently working on the official site to make adjustments to the readability and add information to coincide with the start of the Beta Test, and there are tons of tasks alongside this for development, promotion, and the new Lodestone. With that said, we appreciate your patience.

Once I send the next letter the day after tomorrow, I will be focusing on the current blog and will post some new Beta-related material.

P.S.
    Within the next couple of days I will be performing the final checks for the first benchmark "World volume”, and then it will undergo the final QA check. We would like to distribute this right before phase 1 of the Beta Test begins, but I think it's looking pretty good, so please look forward to it!
    (81)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Thanks for the info
    (0)

Player
    Ok, ok, easy to beat people until they bleed out the ears here.. Le's just try to be nice..lol..

TY Ruk.. ^^
    PS: I hope I get into beta..
    I've never gotten into one before and I really want to help..
    Yes, I applied. :P
    (1)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    What he said is understandable and It's nice to get a "hey, we're still alive over here" message
    (7)

Player
    drought my a$$ reinheart's thread is full of new info
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    drought my a$$ reinheart's thread is full of new info
    K, so despite Yoshida himself saying in the topic rein AND the rep translated that info has been in a lull and is on the way...you want to run that by again?

It's ok, you don't have to defend them 100% of the time.

Since you somehow forgot, let me show you:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...l=1#post940065

Hello everyone. This is producer and director Yoshida.

There hasn’t been much information to disclose and I'm very sorry for making everyone wait.
    Once I send the next letter the day after tomorrow, I will be focusing on the current blog and will post some new Beta-related material.
    Hmm...I don't know, the name Naoki Yoshida sounds familiar...almost as if it's the name of the guy in charge of ARR production and he personally admits and apologizes for there being a lull in information..I'm not sure though, I can't place it. :\

Such a conundrum.
    (3)
    Last edited by Elexia; 01-22-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    K, so despite Yoshida himself saying in the topic rein AND the rep translated that info has been in a lull and is on the way...you want to run that by again?

Hmm...I don't know, the name Naoki Yoshida sounds familiar...almost as if it's the name of the guy in charge of ARR production and he personally admits and apologizes for there being a lull in information..I'm not sure though, I can't place it. :\

Such a conundrum.
    Hes lowering himself to nod and smile for/to people like you that feel a week without them spamming info is an eternity
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Gama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I' cant wait For beta (<^0^>)
    (4)
    FFXI 2002-2011 SMN BLU SCH BLM NIN
    FFXIV 2010 - 2012 Ver1.0 Blm Drg whm
    FFXIV alpha beta drg blm
    FFXIV beta 2 Drg
    FFXIV beta 3 and 4 Drg SMN blm

Player
    Character
    Fang Striker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post

Such a conundrum.
    Not being rude .... but why do you always feel the need to debate and argue with people? It gets really old. I rarely come on and post on this forum but when I do come on I'm always exhausted after seeing your posts.

Have you thought about taking a break until after the release? Again... not being rude, just a concern for your mental health.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    So, tldr:

NDA.
    Shut up

Gotcha.