* You know what's funny? FFXI turned RDM into a cheesy mage class, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be a class that can do magic AND regular attacks. It's not supposed to be this guy in the background casting refresh on mages and debuffs on mobs... - Physic
* http://tinyurl.com/oj2m2tm <= Fencer/Red Mage/Mystic Knight Idea
* http://tinyurl.com/6uoxg2x <= Ramsey's RDM Suggestion
* http://tinyurl.com/l6xmhvj <= Musketeer/Chemist/Gunner Idea
* http://tinyurl.com/k7mducc <= Astrologist/Time Mage/Green Mage Idea
Sorry but they wont be any information on storyline or much about at least for that they wont release. There really noting much left to say what else you want to know? beta starting next month there noting much we do not know about ffxiv that we want to know anything storyline wise we have to wait and play it.
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner
They could release specifics on what they are currently doing. Where there at in the progress towards beta, what type of problems they are having if any at all.
Guess it’s like running a marathon you just need to stay hydrated. and se providing the water ^_^.
http://www.ascensionprotocol.us | Dont Forget 3 Oct 11 | Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/ascensionprotoc | A Little Reading Goes A Long Way
I'd rrreeeaaalllyyy want to see this with Yoshi-P and Soken lol, probably a bit different...
like with their anime alter ego fighting Primal Wada.
GoGo MeMe thread!
I doubt that much as changed since their last flood.
4 Gameplay videos were released 3 weeks ago.
While I'm sure some changes will be happening as they test things, it isn't really neccisary to post news of every small tweak that's made during this stage.
I'm sure we'll hear more when there's something worth saying.
Beta is due to start in mid-Febuary so we'll be hearing more soon.
Last edited by Kafeen; 01-16-2013 at 11:13 PM.
More frequent blog updates would be nice!
Good to know. All the best to our Dev. team in the final crunch period.
We know that you're all hungry for information and details about what lies in store for A Realm Reborn and we'll be posting up information before the Beta Test officially kicks off. That said, we'll always be here on the forum to gather your specific questions and comments and work with the development team to get new info passed along to you all.
Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team