Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Next producer letter should contain some beta screens, with different eorzea time (sunset, dawn, etc.).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sid Rheingold
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    There's plenty of information about ARR in

[-]Live Letters I - IV
    [-]The Special Talk Session
    [-]Yoshida's Producer Letters (~35+)
    [-]Community Rep & Dev Posts
    [-]our beloved Reinheart's JP > ENG translation thread

On a side note, they actually started reporting about this project since November 2011.

IMO a lot of people haven't seen all of this stuff yet and therefore feel somewhat "uninformed". I myself had a blast watching through all this material in the last months.

Since there's only 4 weeks left until beta hits, just be patient and be ready to hear something new very soon.

(4)
    Last edited by SidRheingold; 01-15-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunaich View Post
    Ich hoffe, du kommst auch ohne Rezept an genug Koks XD

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    They've been releasing some bits of info almost each week since nov 11, I think we are getting plenty of info, and we are about just 1 month away from beta, and we'll get something this week mostly for sure, even i it's just another dev's blog update, so people, chill and enjoy the patience, the end of the wait it's no so far away.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Azzi Lionheart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    The calm before the storm
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Remember those weekly updates starting after gamescom? Yeah me neither. Benchmark has 2 phases so to speak:

1. "Soon." Which can be between announcement last month - open beta.
    2. "One with character creator before ARR launches" which would be around July or so.
    Number 1 is not "soon", but "before beta start" (in the german subtitle it is more "shortly before beta start")
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnFLS...ilpage#t=4091s
    (1)

Player

Wow, I'm surprised any form of disagreement formed from the OP's statement.

I personally feel the reason we are not getting information on things such as the new class/job (Arcanist/Summoner), the FATE system, Gold Saucer, and other such intriguing parts of ARR might be because they wish to excite people just before release, instead of say a month before, and run the risk of any form of "disinterest" due to time.

If im wrong then they are just being the normal SE where they pretty much dont advertise their games, and let word of mouth sell the game.

Personally i'd like to see them continue to spend money keeping in contact with the fans as opposed to flooding the media like other games. They have to ration their revenue, and I like how they are paying people to stay in contact with fans, and using fans to sell the game by word of mouth. It seems like the best way, IMO to run a huge franchise like FF.

Think about it, they could spend all this money on media, and disregard the fans who actually spend their money on the games, or so as they are, really lavish its fan base and allow word of mouth spread the news. Bad thing is the NDA doesnt help much. BUT if you didnt notice the NDA was lifted for phase 3. (A change was made, because initially the NDA was in place for phase 3, but no longer is.)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    At this stage i would much prefer them to be busy working instead of trying to please the unpleaseable. Granted, some posts responding to the information they have released so far has been positive but then you have the vocal minority tearing apart every tiny bit they can and then some. The game is closed, the alpha is done, we are waiting on Beta, I wouldnt expect much until beta starts, then they moaning and wailing will resume.

I realize they "promised a flood of information" but when that flood starts and it met with a tsunami of negativity I cant blame them for being hesitant in releasing anything before its complete. Too many posters take what they released to be a finished product and "that's all we are going to get."

Have patience young padewon, Rome was not built in a day.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tryst Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakarnRosewood View Post
    At this stage i would much prefer them to be busy working instead of trying to please the unpleaseable. Granted, some posts responding to the information they have released so far has been positive but then you have the vocal minority tearing apart every tiny bit they can and then some. The game is closed, the alpha is done, we are waiting on Beta, I wouldnt expect much until beta starts, then they moaning and wailing will resume.

I realize they "promised a flood of information" but when that flood starts and it met with a tsunami of negativity I cant blame them for being hesitant in releasing anything before its complete. Too many posters take what they released to be a finished product and "that's all we are going to get."

Have patience young padewon, Rome was not built in a day.
    Thank you. You mainly stated what I was feeling. Although, you were much more polite than I was prepared to be
    (4)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I would like to see an alpha and beta comparison from the devs
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Yeah, a comparison of sorts would be fantastic. That would serve well as an appetiser.
    (2)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast