Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kazaran Leeman
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    About time, I came back from Alpha and couldn't log in even tho I coul just before it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Signy Ragnarok
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Yay! I'm back. Thanks for fixing it.
    (3)
    I'm the Princess of the Night~~

Quote Originally Posted by moriandrio View Post
    Thanks, but you guys really need a better support Team. Cause they been answering with "lock outs of the forums are intended and won't be fixed till ARR Release".
    We sincerely apologize about the inaccurate responses that players were receiving regarding this issue and have been working closely with the Support Center to improve this situation as we go forward.
    (25)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We sincerely apologize about the inaccurate responses that players were receiving regarding this issue and have been working closely with the Support Center to improve this situation as we go forward.
    Hahaha, all of us players really want to love the game and we do need your help! Look at my eye... O.o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Bayohne just bad breathed the Support Center.. They wont be misbehaving anytime soon.

- I've had mostly really nice supports but I'd have say at least one couldn't care less about me or my question, in fact I think it was the same one as Morian, but I wouldn't quote me hard on that - I didn't write down the name and it was a few months ago.
    (2)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    That is... AWESOME
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Does SE still outsource their customer support? Because often times when you content them they give you inaccurate information or are unhelpful.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Yeah I was locked out, too lol. I contacted support and they seem to know different information than what we're told.
    (1)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    My problem seems isolated to the chat support. Email support was better than chat, and the guy who answered the phone over at SE support was #1 in my book. He seemed genuinely concerned about my inability to put Hiir's cute face up on a Internet forum for a game that is no longer functioning.

That's what I call super-service!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    My problem was when I posted something inappropriate to the forums and mods did remove most of them without telling me what's wrong. Finally, I just got noreply@square-enix and told me to read the rules again. That's what mods need to do before lock them out.

In other words, I am sure it was all my fault that caused the forums mean to offend to other members. That's why I was kicked out of club and went to corner with a "dunce cap" on my head. ;_;
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 01-17-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast