Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    There is a Dev post on the JP side today about it.
    I expect Reinheart to translate it soon, and an official post soon after.
    (1)
    I like frog

Greetings everyone,

First let us apologize for the inconvenience that this caused those of you that were unable to log in. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so we could move quickly to resolve it. Anyone that was affected should now be able to log in as normal.

Just as a side note, the current forums will continue to be used even after the launch of A Realm Reborn and we have no plans on closing them down. However, to match the design changes for Lodestone and other web sites, there is a possibility that we change the design for the forums as well! We haven't decided how we will treat all of the posts made up until A Realm Reborn service begins, but there is a chance that we make them a read-only archive.

We will be sure to keep you all updated on any changes.
    (52)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings everyone,

First let us apologize for the inconvenience that this caused those of you that were unable to log in. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so we could move quickly to resolve it. Anyone that was affected should now be able to log in as normal.

Just as a side note, the current forums will continue to be used even after the launch of A Realm Reborn and we have no plans on closing them down. However, to match the design changes for Lodestone and other web sites, there is a possibility that we change the design for the forums as well! We haven't decided how we will treat all of the posts made up until A Realm Reborn service begins, but there is a chance that we make them a read-only archive.

Thank you for the dev post about this fix, now more people will know that they can get back in ^_^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cedri Vastal
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Greetings everyone,

Thank you Snurble! It's a relief to know that we'll be able to continue on these forums as well!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evil Mikoto
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudopsia View Post
    It's FIXED, YAY!!!
    Looks like they flat out disabled the feature, I see posts mentioning that they were locked out of the forum a long time ago. COME BACK Starlord!!!

Hello,

My friend was recently using the forums and all of the sudden he is getting this message.

Can you look into this please because I think if this isn't disabled we will be slowly knocked off the forums.

People with this issue can't post on these forums, however they can still post on lodestone blog:
    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...entry?e=452968
    You can leave a message on blog if you have this issue.
    I really want to thank you for creating this post and inform SE about that problem. I couldnot log to the forum for week and half. You have my thanks^^ Good job!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefCurrahee View Post
    Ah... it works again!

I contacted SE customer support about this issue and recieved an Email saying that this problem couldn;t be solved via email. To contact Customer support by phone or online chat.

I used the Online chat route.. I hope no one ever has to deal with the service rep: Jessica A.

Jessica A provided the worst support and was flat out rude. In fact she terminated the session when I asked how I am supposed to have an active game account when the offical server shutdown was Nov the 11th.

Then she did the same thing again on my 2nd attempt for support.

One of the worst customer service experiences EVER!
    lol I wasn't treated rude but the guy terminated without letting me say goodbye :P (He knew I was going to say it, I just didnt get to hit enter first.. XD)

I asked if he could pass the message along to someone who could do something about it - since he said he couldnt do anything.

It appears a few hundred other people did the same thing, I bet they were sick of us lol. Not that there is ever a good reason for customer service to be rude (they get paid to be nice and smile while we make our tears ).

Thanks Snurble Burble. As compensation for my -2 daily post count I want 1 free snurble ride around Uldah.
    (2)
    Last edited by Shougun; 01-16-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rane Farstrider
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Greetings everyone,

Thanks for the update, Camate, and thank you to everyone on your side for getting it fixed. We're happy to be back.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Keith Dragoon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Yay! I am back! Now to continue lurking and not posting! >.>
    (3)

Keith Dragoon - Ambassador of Artz and Adorable

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon View Post
    Yay! I am back! Now to continue lurking and not posting! >.>
    Someone keep the banhammer on the dragoon -_-
    (2)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Felix Valmont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    Greetings everyone,

Delete them, there is no need to keep posts that are no longer relevant to the new game.
    (0)

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast