Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    This is great news Can't wait to beta test! I wonder though when will we to pick our new names? Phase 3, 4 or on official launch? o.O Has not been much info about that
    Was never confirmed if we're even going to be able to. Just that they're trying to make it possible.
    (3)

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    So when we have our level 50s, will they be limited to level 35 abilities? Or will we have full end game classes?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Was never confirmed if we're even going to be able to. Just that they're trying to make it possible.
    Yeah I know Still wish they'd tell us and details regarding it lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Gama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I' cant wait for phase3. I wonder how much of the stats will decrease in my current Armor. Very curious about this.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yukagama; 01-14-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    FFXI 2002-2011 SMN BLU SCH BLM NIN
    FFXIV 2010 - 2012 Ver1.0 Blm Drg whm
    FFXIV alpha beta drg blm
    FFXIV beta 2 Drg
    FFXIV beta 3 and 4 Drg SMN blm

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    What I'm curious too, and may have already been brought up.. does data get wiped clean from phase 3 into OB->Launch, or will it carry over for those who do want to use their actual former character datas.

Not a big deal if it does get wiped out, I mean, you'll already know how to do stuff for launch and things will probably be tweaked here and there between the time frames, just wondering if its possible for any acheivements and maps that you unlock during phase 3 will matter upon launch itself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Temisu Namisu
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Akujin View Post
    What I'm curious too, and may have already been brought up.. does data get wiped clean from phase 3 into OB->Launch, or will it carry over for those who do want to use their actual former character datas.

Not a big deal if it does get wiped out, I mean, you'll already know how to do stuff for launch and things will probably be tweaked here and there between the time frames, just wondering if its possible for any acheivements and maps that you unlock during phase 3 will matter upon launch itself.
    According to the Beta Roadmap, data brought into/created for Phase 3 will be deleted at the start of Phase 4, which means any progress you make in Phase 3 will not be carried over into Phase 4 or beyond. However, the progress you make in Phase 4 will be carried over into the launch version. So, effectively, the game begins in the open beta/Phase 4 for those who go into it. People who come in at launch will be making new characters (or having their 1.0 characters reinstated if they had one).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Also, here's hoping that quest progress and such will be reset upon launch (well, it is pretty obvious when I think about it). Otherwise it'd be a waste of exp for me to do any (and I'd just use a new character for kicks. :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Akujin View Post
    The chars get wiped after phase 3.
    V1.x Chars start with the 1. november data again in phase 4.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6