Character
    Len Orlan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings!

For those of you that have registered your FFXIII (PS3) Members code to your Members account and forgotten it... well, you're in luck. The NA Square Enix Members team has been working on a solution to just such a problem!

The Members team has created a thread to request your previously registered code and all you need to do is post in the thread and the team will search the database with your account name and send you your code via direct message on the forum.

Visit the thread and post on the SE members forum!

Please note that this is for NA Members users as the EU code and beta registration flow is slightly different.

Bayohne to the rescue. Thank you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tyger Maimhov
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Greetings!

For those of you that have registered your FFXIII (PS3) Members code to your Members account and forgotten it... well, you're in luck. The NA Square Enix Members team has been working on a solution to just such a problem!

The Members team has created a thread to request your previously registered code and all you need to do is post in the thread and the team will search the database with your account name and send you your code via direct message on the forum.

Please note that this is for NA Members users as the EU code and beta registration flow is slightly different.
    I already submitted a beta application without the code. If I get them to retrieve my FFXIII Members code, can I submit a new application with the code and have it counted? Or would a duplicate disqualify me?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Harli Quinn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 0
    I can't seem to log in to that site. It takes me to Eu.squareenix.com.... Help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neptune Deepsea
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Greetings!

Nice! But, if we already entered our code 3 years ago for the PS3 beta test (lol) we are still good right? No need to re-apply?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Slyth Dragonfist
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    "Nice! But, if we already entered our code 3 years ago for the PS3 beta test (lol) we are still good right? No need to re-apply?"

Can we get a rep to confirm this please?
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Greetings!

Commenting on this down here... really this announcement should be posted on the lodestone, stickied to the forums and up on the final fantasy XIV website in NA and JP, and also Tweeted on your twitter account. This information should of course be posted on the beta application page itself.

Come on guys, every day, you're getting applications for the poor folks who went and applied anyway without the code, or were told to apply by the chat support giving out old information that they can't retrieve the codes. This is too important for these folks who want in Beta. I know you want them in beta too because they already supported one of your games.
    (1)
    Last edited by HiirNoivl; 01-16-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytho View Post
    "Nice! But, if we already entered our code 3 years ago for the PS3 beta test (lol) we are still good right? No need to re-apply?"

Can we get a rep to confirm this please?
    No need to worry, as per the message on the Beta Tester Application Site:
    "If you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FFXIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers."
    (14)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

8. 01-18-2013 06:38 AM

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    No for now... remember, he said that a while back there wasn't a way to look up the code in the first place.

That said, this information needs to be up on the Beta application site so that people can quit submitting applications without codes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tyger Maimhov
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    I was wondering if we could resubmit our applications as well. The admin over on the SE forums just gave an answer this afternoon on the 12th page of their PS3 code request thread.

The answer is no :/
    That's too bad. I wouldn't have submitted an application if I had known we'd eventually be able to retrieve our code. Hopefully this changes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Takeshi Eiketsu
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Greetings!

Amazing gesture, I appreciate this...yet it does nearly EVERYONE no good...because we can not apply again with the code, nor can we do an "Addendum" to our application, so all that work they are doing to recover our codes...is all for naught.

Now that we have the ability to get our codes, we would LOVE for a way to add it to our applications now, PLEASE!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast