Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolteotl View Post
    I dunno, it's just strange where they put in the 2nd notification message. I mean if u registered the code the 1st time and that's all that matters and you don't have to apply, then why did they even put the 2nd message in there about entering the code again if u entered it in 1.0. The only variance between the two situation is where on the 1st message it includes that you Beta tested for the PC, so what about people who applied with the code but didnt Beta test the PC client. Cause it wasn't til around Beta Phase 3 when they said they were dropping the PS3 Beta for 1.0.
    Thats why I think it was for people who applied and registered the code... They may not have any means to track the people who put the ff13 code in thw original 1.0 application but can track people who put in their ff13 members code and registered for the beta...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chiyo Katsui
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolteotl View Post
    Yea it just confused me because of this

If you take all the wordings of the Application site literally, IF you entered the FFXIII promotional code AND were selected for the PC Beta, you need not reapply. With this 2nd statement in the application process and the wording of the 1st, do people who entered the promotional code and didn't get into 1.0 Beta still need the promotional code?
    Looks like it's saying "1) If you signed up for FFXIV 1.0 PS3 Beta using your code, but did not make it into the beta, please let us know so we can increase the priority of your application. (AKA enter your code) 2) However, if you applied to be a PS3 Tester for 1.0 and were selected to test the PC Version instead, you need not reapply."

If you're still unsure what to do, I'd just contact support *shrug*
    (0)
    Last edited by ChiyoKatsui; 01-08-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiyoKatsui View Post
    Looks like it's saying "1) If you signed up for FFXIV 1.0 PS3 Beta using your code, but did not make it into the beta, please let us know so we can increase the priority of your application. (AKA enter your code) 2) However, if you applied to be a PS3 Tester for 1.0 and were selected to test the PC Version instead, you need not reapply."
    Yea prolly... so i guess some ppl still need to try to dig up that ancient golden ticket lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I selected both PC and PS3 regardless of Legacy status since I plan to test on both.
    (0)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Player
    Character
    Terak Alonia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I registered FFXIII on the SE site way back when. According to the instructions, since I was a Tester, I am presigned-up for PS3 even though I never applied for PS3. Now I am wondering if I should buy a PS3 and then sign up for both PS3 AND PC...... LOL.... such a quandry.... such a choice .... my mind is whirling.... round and round... should I ... shouldn't I...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Been trying to submit a application and survey response for PS3 Beta testing. Keep getting an Error code 7003

Unable to send due to an unknown error.
    Please wait a while and try again from the beginning.

I just received a form letter confirming my application for Beta testing. It gives no indication if it is because I am a Legacy member and this was sent to all Legacy members or if my application did go through and I am on the list for PS3 testing. So confused.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
    Been trying to submit a application and survey response for PS3 Beta testing. Keep getting an Error code 7003

Unable to send due to an unknown error.
    Please wait a while and try again from the beginning.

I just received a form letter confirming my application for Beta testing. It gives no indication if it is because I am a Legacy member and this was sent to all Legacy members or if my application did go through and I am on the list for PS3 testing. So confused.
    You should be good. The site had an error, but the applications did go through (according to SE). They said they would send e-mails to confirm this: I suppose that e-mail you received was it.

^.^ I hope that helps.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestern_Nestern View Post
    You should be good. The site had an error, but the applications did go through (according to SE). They said they would send e-mails to confirm this: I suppose that e-mail you received was it.

^.^ I hope that helps.
    Thank you. I suspect you are correct. Concerning my OP in re PC and PS3 testing check out Reinheart's latest translation. Seems like there were enough people in Japan who found that "reading is hard" that Foxclon had to make an immediate response to clarify the situation. My questions have been answered. Thank You
    (0)
    Last edited by Rizon; 01-09-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Blazel Nox
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I have a question that may or may not have been answered already; Do the Applicant's "E-mail" used in the PS3 Beta registration have to be in "correspondence" with the one used with the "PSN Account" ?

I need to know the answer to this whether the "E-mail" used in "PSN Account" is more favorable than others. Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    I have a question that may or may not have been answered already; Do the Applicant's "E-mail" used in the PS3 Beta registration have to be in "correspondence" with the one used with the "PSN Account" ?

I need to know the answer to this whether the "E-mail" used in "PSN Account" is more favorable than others. Thanks
    Don't believe so. The only requirement that I saw was that it had to be the one associated with SEs Account Management system. only those who input the members code from FFXIII receive any kind of priority selection
    (0)
    Last edited by Rizon; 01-09-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast