Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Character
    Takeshi Eiketsu
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    What is bad about them not allowing us to change our Application is there are going to be those people that use another email and use the code to get into PS3 beta, and may end up getting two invites to both of their emails (one because they had the code, the other by random happen stance) and someone else will lose out on the beta because of it...

PLEASE SE, you are making your SE Members employee waste time and resources doing this because we cant change our applications, correct this!!!

/begging for a dev response at this point

Player
    Character
    Kyah Almasy
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'm a legacy account, and I got an email to apply for the Beta test but none of my other Legacy statused friends received anything. Is that normal?
    (0)
    Last edited by KyahAlmasy; 02-02-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KyahAlmasy View Post
    I'm a legacy account, and I got an email to apply for the Beta test but none of my other Legacy statused friends received anything. Is that normal?
    Their email client could have SE set to spam, or their account has listed an email that is inaccurate. Although to be honest I dont remember getting an email my self- though I get so many emails a day that I cant tell you who emailed me yesterday @_@.

Edit: You do get a confirmation email. But I dont see an invite email.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    The newsletter is a standard newsletter and is sent to anyone who subscribed to it, regardless of status (Legacy, never bought/played etc)

It's not necessarily tied to your SE ID email, but rather whichever email you signed up for the newsletter with. I use the same email for most everything, so I got the newsletter.

Basically, it's not specific instructions for former players. It's a public XIV announcement.
    (0)
    Meow

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10