Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Player

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Opening Movie Now Live! (01/07/2013)

(16)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    New video is like 75% (did the math) 63.58% of old video >.< But 6:30 = Thancred Lives!

But interesting new things is @6:15, 6:22 and 6:35 Y'shtola, Papylamo and Thancred have odd steampunk necklaces/armbands.
    (21)
    Last edited by Magnesium02; 01-07-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnesium02 View Post
    New video is like 75% (did the math) 63.58% of old video >.< But 6:30 = Thancred Lives!

But interesting new things is @6:15, 6:22 and 6:35 Y'shtola, Papylamo and Thancred have odd steampunk necklaces/armbands.
    Mmmm... Thancred..
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Atehki Mejastra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnesium02 View Post

looks like I'll have to add this to my drawing :3

wait, does he have brown hair now? O_O
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuru View Post

We have a barber now... so now he can...
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Its more of a Dark Grey than Silvery-white Grey
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Keep in mind that white coloured objects (in this case hair) reflect what ever light falls on them, in this case a room lit by candles and other earthy glows. If Thancred now had brown hair, this lighting would make it look even darker again, which it doesn't, which means his hair is still ash-white.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Keep in mind that white coloured objects (in this case hair) reflect what ever light falls on them, in this case a room lit by candles and other earthy glows. If Thancred now had brown hair, this lighting would make it look even darker again, which it doesn't, which means his hair is still ash-white.
    Wow they went all out for the realism then...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Why, how intriguing! Thank you for this illuminating indication. ^.^ I are have luverzez thou for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
    Hmm, I was actually a bit disappointed.
    To me the 1st (old) bit is epic and I loved it already before, but the new bit just seems a bit "just put a bit of everything to it" to me. It should have made me go "OMG NOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" but it didn't do that.

As a "opening movie" I don't think this play its role very well, but that's just my opinnion (and as we know everyone is a critic)
    I don't respond to you to disagree with you. You certainly have the rights to your critique. I, myself, wondered for a moment why the video moved here and there. But I considered that they called this a prologue, which often sets up the events in the bulk of a (let's say) "novel", but doesn't necessarily have to be a clear image of said events to be had in the novel. It's a rather sneaky way for an author to bring together some of the highlights of the story to catch reader's interest early without having to work for it later (Oh dear, I'm not selling this very well, am I?). I also considered the title sequence of Japanese animes and the rest of the video (after the End of the Era portion) reminds me of the way said title sequences are put together (I'm displaying ethnocentrism here, I fear).

What are your thoughts on what I have said? I sincerely hope I didn't make a weak analogy...I loathe having to read through one of those...I doth apologize if you had to suffer one at my hand!

EDIT: Would someone be so kind as to provide various screenshots of the suspected Survival Mark? I keep missing it in the video. I'm so sorry.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hestern_Nestern; 01-07-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Pertinent question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Tenrai Nagi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestern_Nestern View Post
    Would someone be so kind as to provide various screenshots of the suspected Survival Mark? I keep missing it in the video. I'm so sorry.

They all have this mark on their clothes. I'm guessing that's the one ^^
    (7)
    Last edited by TenraiNagi; 01-07-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast