(6)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Probably like a lot of stuff it won't be added til later on once the game is finally up and running.

As for the new opening trailer, the appearance of the Circle in it made me realize something - notice that all four appear in their respective areas/cities they were connected with during the original 1.0 city storylines (Y'shtola in Limsa Lominsa, Thranced in Ul'dah and Yda and Papalymo in the Black Shroud/Gridania), so I'm wondering if it's a sneak peak at the new revised city storylines for ARR for new players. It definitely seems to hint at that.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Well yeah, that is sort of a given. I'm sure their mission is now different but they remain in their respective cities keeping vigil
    (0)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilan View Post
    I can't believe half of this 40 pages thread has been about Thancred's hair color.
    You probably haven't noticed, but I haven't checked the forum in a couple of days, and read a lot of pages in a row. And what the hell o__o His hair isn't brown is the enviromental light! But check out this picture with similar lighting! But that was taken under different circumstances!
    The only break was when you were discussing wether the Miqo'te got bigger boobs or not.
    ..seriously?
    Playful banter of bored people. I find it amusing. Much more welcome than the kinds of rage posts we saw with the first anouncement of regional servers or the first vid of quests, dont you think?

EDIT: then i scroll down and see Vilhem beat me too it... (sorry if i butchered your name.)

As for the crosseyed kitty, you would be crosseyed too if you had a megaflare to the face. just wait till we see how messed up Louisiox looks! (someone should put that red-eyed derplander face on him)
    (0)
    Last edited by ZakarnRosewood; 01-12-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakarnRosewood View Post
    Playful banter of bored people. I find it amusing. Much more welcome than the kinds of rage posts we saw with the first anouncement of regional servers or the first vid of quests, dont you think?

EDIT: then i scroll down and see Villihem beat me too it... (sorry if i butchered your name.)

As for the crosseyed kitty, you would be crosseyed too if you had a megaflare to the face. just wait till we see how messed up Louisiox looks! (someone should put that red-eyed derplander face on him)
    ?

Also, its Vil-hem, or just Vil for short XD
    (4)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    ?

Also, its Vil-hem, or just Vil for short XD
    Lol, yes, THAT face on Louisiox! and i fixed your name, sorry bout that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sevokevo Royuki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    What you mean she can't see well? O.o she punches bullets off!!!
    No I figure she have the thing around her neck and Papalyme (I forgot how to spell his name) would wear the goggles.
    (0)

Community Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdndv View Post
    I sort of agree. A movie introduction to a game never explains stuff. It is like a movie preview. It just presents a hodgepodge of scenes so you can glimpse the general situation and type of plot. The first "old" part doesn't mean anything to a new player because it happened long ago. The second part hits me as chocobo racing.

It is not a very good intro for newbies. I would at least have over-voice saying "With the destruction of old Eorza a new evil arises." when Odin? appears in the black armor. Then, when the heroes appear, say "To save Eorza from this new meance the Divines call for a new band of heros to save the day."

I'm not saying I don't like the new footage. I love it. It is amazing. It just doesn't introduce ARR very well.

Since new players stepping into Eorzea for the first time won't exactly understand the meaning behind the opening movie that we recently released, we will be preparing a slightly different version to be included as the official intro to the game.
    (60)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Xaimera Zeal
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Since new players stepping into Eorzea for the first time won't exactly understand the meaning behind the opening movie that we recently released, we will be preparing a slightly different version to be included as the official intro to the game.
    :O!

/10char
    (0)

LNC ~60~ DRG
    CON ~60~ WHM ARC ~60~ BRD MRD ~60~ WAR THM ~60~ BLM ACN ~60~ SMN ~ SCH ROG ~60~ NIN
    FFXI - Elia 2007 -- 2010 FFXI ~ 2002 -- 2007
    FFXIV - Xaimera Zeal 2010 -- 2017
    ◕‿‿◕

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast