Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaimera View Post
    :O!

/10char
    I've been trying to go along with it for a while now. And ignoring it. But I just can't anymore.

What. the hell. is /10char
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I've been trying to go along with it for a while now. And ignoring it. But I just can't anymore.

What. the hell. is /10char
    Forums required at least 10 character letters.
    (3)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Since new players stepping into Eorzea for the first time won't exactly understand the meaning behind the opening movie that we recently released, we will be preparing a slightly different version to be included as the official intro to the game.
    I kind of had a feeling that the final version would have speaking in it..since they're...speaking to each other. But does this mean, there's two? Since the latest video was deemed THE Intro video?
    (0)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Forums required at least 10 character letters.
    Oh. :x

......... <.< >.>

/10char
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rosalynne Hawethorne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    We're not even into phase one of closed Beta yet, I hope nobody thinks that anything is set in stone yet. It should not surprise you that many elements of the game will still change or be tweaked.

As for the opening movie, they could use text to fill in some of the back story, it doesn't have to be voice. We will find out eventually :P

Also this is just the movie before you press "play", after we make our characters we're bound to be graced with at least another 10 min of cutscenes before you really get into it. Well I hope we are at least! That's part of what Final Fantasy is in my book.
    (3)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennika View Post
    We're not even into phase one of closed Beta yet, I hope nobody thinks that anything is set in stone yet. It should not surprise you that many elements of the game will still change or be tweaked.

As for the opening movie, they could use text to fill in some of the back story, it doesn't have to be voice. We will find out eventually :P

Also this is just the movie before you press "play", after we make our characters we're bound to be graced with at least another 10 min of cutscenes before you really get into it. Well I hope we are at least! That's part of what Final Fantasy is in my book.
    I kind of thought they were referring to the opening movie. Like what you said.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosalynne Hawethorne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I kind of thought they were referring to the opening movie. Like what you said.
    Yeah I guess I kind of went off on a slight tangent. Usually you have the intro movie, then you design your character, and then there are more cutscenes to further explain what is going on at the start. That was the point I was trying to make, is that usually you get more information after the opening movie and that I wasn't too worried about new players not being able to figure out what was going on. No worries!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Since new players stepping into Eorzea for the first time won't exactly understand the meaning behind the opening movie that we recently released, we will be preparing a slightly different version to be included as the official intro to the game.
    O.o will we be seeing a preview of it?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I would rather not have so many story previews before the game goes live. Leave the thrill of experiencing it for the first time in the place they intended it to be.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    As long as we get some quality voice acting, I'm all for it. As bad as the opening elezen's speech was, the delivery itself was good, as was the miqo'te's. Derplander just kinda grunted and whimpered there until the very end, until his "This one" line Lol

And of course, if the Circle of Knowing (ie Thancred) spoke as well, I'd just melt into sweet nothingness '-'
    (2)
    Meow

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast