Meow

Player
    Character
    Aitheria Crimson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't like Thancred or Tidus o.O and you two creep me out skye and vilh... blonde dumb pretty boys who try to act poetic are so boring ~_~ because you know blondes just love to have fun o.o its why my hair went blonde to brunette m no longer fun and I'm psychotic but thats neither here nor there...
    (2)

"Thy life is a river to bear rapture and sorrow
    To listen to suffer to entrust until tomorrow
    In one fleeting moment, from the land doth life flow
    Yet in one fleeting moment for the new leaf doth grow"

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKayla View Post
    I don't like Thancred or Tidus o.O and you two creep me out skye and vilh... blonde dumb pretty boys who try to act poetic are so boring ~_~ because you know blondes just love to have fun o.o its why my hair went blonde to brunette m no longer fun and I'm psychotic but thats neither here nor there...
    It's got nothing to do with hair color. It can be blonde or brown or green or purple..idgaf. He doesn't "try" to act poetic.. he IS poetic..he's a BARD lol. And..

HE.GOT.SWAGGER.

(1)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Aitheria Crimson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    It's got nothing to do with hair color. It can be blonde or brown or green or purple..idgaf. He doesn't "try" to act poetic.. he IS poetic..he's a BARD lol. And..

HE.GOT.SWAGGER.

am I suppose to feel something? be amazed? turned on? I feel like murdering a bunch of baby chocobos when I see him from that angle... >_>
    (0)

"Thy life is a river to bear rapture and sorrow
    To listen to suffer to entrust until tomorrow
    In one fleeting moment, from the land doth life flow
    Yet in one fleeting moment for the new leaf doth grow"

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    To each his own. >.> I'm not trying to sway your opinion, I'm merely defending my <3 for Than, which you challenged! Now as for...

...nvm too busy staring...swagger...
    (4)
    Meow

Character
    Skye Windbinder
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKayla View Post
    I don't like Thancred or Tidus o.O and you two creep me out skye and vilh... blonde dumb pretty boys who try to act poetic are so boring because you know blondes just love to have fun its why my hair went blonde to brunette m no longer fun and I'm psychotic but thats neither here nor there...

Edited for truth
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Terak Alonia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Er, you're seriously over-thinking this .. this is a 'teaser' trailer, it's not presented as 'explaining' anything, beyond indicating that most of the characters we encountered in V1 have survived whatever happened .. including our chocobos .. and that only PCs (and the NPCs making up our virtual party) were whisked away in EOAE, presumably to create a way for us to survive the destruction that happened in Mor Dhona.

The point being, clearly the devastation was more localised and the populations of the main cities were able to flee and survive.

IMO, THAT's what this teaser is intended to show, the appearance of a certain mounted character was simply just another tease.

To say this trailer doesn't explain anything is to totally miss the point of it.
    I sort of agree. A movie introduction to a game never explains stuff. It is like a movie preview. It just presents a hodgepodge of scenes so you can glimpse the general situation and type of plot. The first "old" part doesn't mean anything to a new player because it happened long ago. The second part hits me as chocobo racing.

It is not a very good intro for newbies. I would at least have over-voice saying "With the destruction of old Eorza a new evil arises." when Odin? appears in the black armor. Then, when the heroes appear, say "To save Eorza from this new meance the Divines call for a new band of heros to save the day."

I'm not saying I don't like the new footage. I love it. It is amazing. It just doesn't introduce ARR very well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shady Grove
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Thancred's hair is very brown and I noticed Y'shtola looked a little cross-eyed o.O.

I watched the movie again on the big screen with the big sound. They really did put a lot into this. I feel we are part of something huge in mmo's.

And here we all are witnessing it from the beginning.

How many almost tear'd up watching other mmo trailers? I don't see any hands.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ticks; 01-10-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    http://

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticks View Post
    Thancred's hair is very brown and I noticed Y'shtola looked a little cross-eyed o.O.
    I watched the movie again on the big screen with the big sound. They really did put a lot into this. I feel we are part of something huge in mmo's.
    And here we all are witnessing it from the beginning.
    How many almost tear'd up watching other mmo trailers? I don't see any hands.
    I played it on my TV/home theater last night and cranked up the volume to where my apt was shaking and all >_> was so fkin' epic!!

Yes, I too noticed y'shtola looked a little cross eyed..also a little bit derp looking..but she pulls it off anyway cause kitties are cute XD
    (1)
    Meow

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdndv View Post
    I sort of agree. A movie introduction to a game never explains stuff. It is like a movie preview. It just presents a hodgepodge of scenes so you can glimpse the general situation and type of plot. The first "old" part doesn't mean anything to a new player because it happened long ago. The second part hits me as chocobo racing.

It is not a very good intro for newbies. I would at least have over-voice saying "With the destruction of old Eorza a new evil arises." when Odin? appears in the black armor. Then, when the heroes appear, say "To save Eorza from this new meance the Divines call for a new band of heros to save the day."

I'm not saying I don't like the new footage. I love it. It is amazing. It just doesn't introduce ARR very well.
    Then we would have threads complaining about the voice over lol....this intro explains more than what 1.0 intro did..
    (0)

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast