World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

Anima Crystal Rechargers

350 shards= 4 Anima
    30 crystals= 5 Anima
    1 Cluster= 10 Anima

Obtain Anima for crystals by any repair npc.
    This would help burn overwhelming number of crystals many players have by trading shards for extra anima.

Would this be good idea? Yes or no explain why?
    (6)
    Last edited by Venat; 12-23-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    What have repair to do with anima?
    3 Anima from food would be better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isaac Ven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    What have repair to do with anima?
    3 Anima from food would be better.
    Trade repair npc the crystals and converts it into anima for you. Ton of players leaving 1.0 had least 90000~140000 crystals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fragile Stampede
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    yeah i like this. that is if they are still going with the anima system in ffxiv? it sucked, the last months with being able to fill it from atamos was the first time i ever had enough anima to do everything i wanted to do. enough to hope to help others without asking for a pick up, or not having to run and meet people at the spot for a tele to save some anima. it's bs, it's a limitation for most people. and it feels like a punishment. other mmo's even ffxi didn't do this or make it feel like a punishment.

but anywho ..yeah good idea. though a event for it would be much more fun way to do it. preferably party dungeon that fills it. but that would be on them. but i'll take shards any day ...long as it fills my anima up everytime.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isaac Ven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by strallaalaa View Post
    yeah i like this. that is if they are still going with the anima system in ffxiv? it sucked, the last months with being able to fill it from atamos was the first time i ever had enough anima to do everything i wanted to do. enough to hope to help others without asking for a pick up, or not having to run and meet people at the spot for a tele to save some anima. it's bs, it's a limitation for most people. and it feels like a punishment. other mmo's even ffxi didn't do this or make it feel like a punishment.

but anywho ..yeah good idea. though a event for it would be much more fun way to do it. preferably party dungeon that fills it. but that would be on them. but i'll take shards any day ...long as it fills my anima up everytime.
    What they should do is decrease the anima in which player get every 4 hours and Increase it to 7. Increase it to 4 hours when sleeping in INN and let players trade shards/crystals/clsuters for anima. If anything this would just jack up the price of shards,crystals a bit. Clusters wouldnt be worth it for anima since they are rare. My character has least 120000 crystals in which I dont really plan on using since all we do is levequests mainly for exp. All they can do to really combat this is increase # of crystals to craft an item and decrease crystals from dropping.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fragile Stampede
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    eventually they will raise our caps though and clusters will begin dropping like candy and being used like candy in higher level crafts. least that is what i pictured happening after they start raising level caps. i really don't care what they do long as i always have anima
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leo Vanhalen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If this happened then there'd end up being an insane shortage of crystals for crafting. Usually when planning a crafting budget u don't take the price of crystals into account and only think about the ingredient prices. If this happened the prices of crystals would jump and the lack would become a crafting hindrance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isaac Ven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by debola View Post
    If this happened then there'd end up being an insane shortage of crystals for crafting. Usually when planning a crafting budget u don't take the price of crystals into account and only think about the ingredient prices. If this happened the prices of crystals would jump and the lack would become a crafting hindrance.
    Well firstly I think we should have 350 shard fee and have it decreased down to 200 within next year and to 100 year after that. Were fighting enemies that give 8+ shards and doing levequests that have no shard crystal requirements. We have too many shards. Each server should have somthing like 180mil~260mil shards. I personally think its fine fight now but might need to take a look at down the lines for decreasing the amount needed for anima.

If anything it would break it down to 130mil~200mil shards.
    Edit: By next year if we do nothing about it should turn into 430mil shards with launch of 2.0 and player increase.
    (0)
    Last edited by Venat; 12-23-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Wanna know what takes way less time to do than farm 350 shards? Running to your destination on foot/chocoback!

No more anima refill options, please! If you're that pressed for time, leave earlier!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Isaac Ven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KiriA500 View Post
    Wanna know what takes way less time to do than farm 350 shards? Running to your destination on foot/chocoback!

No more anima refill options, please! If you're that pressed for time, leave earlier!
    No need to farm shards if everything drops shards.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast