Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    I like fighting for my hate quite fun.
    It's fun but in this FFXI re-used system of hate cap that is reached much faster by optimal geared DDs ..not so much...they need to give PLD abilities that caps hate faster than a WS or a nuke can specially in ARR that DDs will start fights with full TP ..and also give PLD a hate cap 10-20%+ bigger than the rest
    (0)

Character
    Skye Windbinder
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    LOL!!!!!

Gif is genius!
    (1)

Character
    Alerith Rayneheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    It's fun but in this FFXI re-used system of hate cap that is reached much faster by optimal geared DDs ..not so much...they need to give PLD abilities that caps hate faster than a WS or a nuke can specially in ARR that DDs will start fights with full TP ..and also give PLD a hate cap 10-20%+ bigger than the rest
    To be honest, while I'm at the front lines of the Paladins in XI that are screaming for a revision to the hate system...

It works just fine in XIV. Spirit's Within does it's job beautifully, and a lot of the hate control is in the Paladin's hands (outside of fights with stupid hate resets.)

In fact, I'm unaware of a hard enmity cap in this game. BLMs keep nuking, DRGs keep WS'ing and I keep hate.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I guess we will see in FFXIV if more people are willing to play tanks/healers in FFXIV. Wonder if it will even be a issue the shortage of tanks/healers in every other mmo today. Given that most everyone seemed to of leveled the majority of jobs to 50.

Have a current WoW sub playing MoP, and dps wait time around 30-45 min queue in raid finder. Healers get instant queues. Dungeon finder isn't as bad around 15 min dps wait but tanks/healer get instant queues. People actually complain about this none stop how DPS have longer queue times, but thats just the player bases fault for playing more DPS then tank or healer.
    (0)

Character
    Alerith Rayneheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    People actually complain about this none stop how DPS have longer queue times, but thats just the player bases fault for playing more DPS then tank or healer.
    Very, very true.

If you're not willing to play the tank or healer, then don't complain when they get insta-queue'd
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stanley Young
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    to add also most ppl don't know how to play healer and tank correctly or just don't want to play them(which for the most part comes from them not knowing how to play it), so complaining about not getting invites or waiting forever really does no good when you don't offer much more then the next guy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerith View Post
    To be honest, while I'm at the front lines of the Paladins in XI that are screaming for a revision to the hate system...

It works just fine in XIV. Spirit's Within does it's job beautifully, and a lot of the hate control is in the Paladin's hands (outside of fights with stupid hate resets.)

In fact, I'm unaware of a hard enmity cap in this game. BLMs keep nuking, DRGs keep WS'ing and I keep hate.
    I agree with this but, I also feel like voke and flash was a tiny bit under powered should have given more hate.
    (2)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7