Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Typical Zezlar post:

Step 1) Short, snarky remark about how terrible the game is looking.

Step 2) Reply to each and every reply to previous Step 1 post in a mildly long-winded, but easily just as snarky remark. Be sure to use spell-check in order to make grammar as pristine as possible.

Step 3) Repeat Step 2, but try to fit in variations of saying "this is only my opinion, but my opinion is right" each time in order to seem more credible.

Step 4) Fail at sounding credible by continuing to be sarcastic and negative the whole time anyway.

Step 5) Feign victory to boost self-esteem. Still become unlikable, but don't care.

Step 6) Continue to play the game you apparently highly dislike. Continue to complain about how bad it is, but still play it. Admit to no one you secretly love it. Don't want to ruin that perfect public image you have.

Oh, and the video was awesome too. Loved the battle music rising up against the Soulflayer.
    (37)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zezlar View Post
    Time will tell. However if the game fails. We all will be ^^
    Nah, you probably will... Yoshi-P is the best producer SE has ever got. ^^
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Nah, you probably will... Yoshi-P is the best producer SE has ever got. ^^
    Well I wouldn't go so far as to say "best" because he hasn't placed a truly acceptable product on the market: yet. I do however respect him for the fine tuning he did on the original game based on that feedback (that's right, the evil feedback).

He definitely has the potential to be a great producer. I certainly like his open nature. One thing I definitely will compliment about the video was fantastic graphics, and awesome sound. Two things Square hardly ever fail at.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rusalka Camenae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    This thread can be summed up in 2 different categories

"I don't like the battle system, it looks boring and repetitive"

and

"
    You are an idiot, its just alpha you have no right to talk, go play a different game, we don't want you here anyways, stop criticizing the final fantasy franchise because I love everything square enix shoves down my throat"

Jesus christ these forums have gone to shit since the alpha came out.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Req View Post

and

"

You are an idiot, its just alpha you have no right to talk, go play a different game, we don't want you here anyways, stop criticizing the final fantasy franchise because I love everything square enix shoves down my throat"

My job was to test haters' mind and punch them in the face who keep giving evil/lie feedback.

/jk

Haters gonna hate so you have nothing to worry bro.
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Req View Post

and

"

which of the two are you tho?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Onion Guardian
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Looks good to me. That ending was such a tease.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Volta Asura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Wow people are just so incredibly disrespectful anymore and this is just getting ridiculous on this forum. I don't understand the reason of getting all upset "because someone was wrong on the internet". Why can't we all just get along, and remember that everyone has an opinion and it should be respected as feedback, whether or not you agree. Any ideas, suggestions, complaints are just feedback and not "SE you need to do this!" (as if they ever would).

I ask for everyone to drop their pitchforks because this community is taking a turn for the worst in many respects. When the game failed because of launch, and had low subscribers, why in gods name are you attacking someone on the forums who disagreed with you and encouraging to stop playing/visiting the forums/caring about FFXIV? It's just counter productive. Accept that everyone has different opinions and don't flame them for it. I'm seriously getting tired of reading all this attacking one another every thread I see.

That said, as a person who played 1.0 everyday since dec 2010, I don't like the pace of ARR's battle speed, nor do I think the animations are long enough to really enjoy the eye candy of the detail the devs put into ws animations/spells . BUT I have faith that this could/may change with beta or could be fixed completely upon final release.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by VoltaAsura View Post
    That said, as a person who played 1.0 everyday since dec 2010, I don't like the pace of ARR's battle speed, nor do I think the animations are long enough to really enjoy the eye candy of the detail the devs put into ws animations/spells .
    This is why it's hard for them to accept it.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Volta Asura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    This is why it's hard for them to accept it.
    You missed this part "BUT I have faith that this could/may change with beta or could be fixed completely upon final release. " :P
    (1)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast