(9)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Marduk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    So barring anymore delays, this thing is set to hit in a bit over 4 months from mid-February at the latest. I guess I'm glad they're taking the time to get the thing right. i have way the hell too much on my 3DS backlog to keep me busy in the meanwhile, and it just gives me that much more time to practice my languages. Can't wait for benchmark.

Git 'er dun, SE!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakhim View Post
    So barring anymore delays, this thing is set to hit in a bit over 4 months from mid-February at the latest. I guess I'm glad they're taking the time to get the thing right. i have way the hell too much on my 3DS backlog to keep me busy in the meanwhile, and it just gives me that much more time to practice my languages. Can't wait for benchmark.

Git 'er dun, SE!
    lol same i just bought an XL so i could play all of them, I love paper mario so far.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by shanvhere View Post
    Game is going to fail, carry on.
    Then again you still post here and you pay for the game too now and you be posting 3-4month of ARR release. Because all you are is a troll i bet you talk a lot on the alpha forums if you got the invite.

How about you talk about the reason and and not just talk shit thank you have a nice day.
    (4)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Then again you still post here and you pay for the game too now and you be posting 3-4month of ARR release. Because all you are is a troll i bet you talk a lot on the alpha forums if you got the invite.

How about you talk about the reason and and not just talk shit thank you have a nice day.
    How about you don't feed the troll and let it wander away on its own D:

As for waiting until official release...I've got a crapton of backlogged console games myself I need to plow through >.> Or maybe I'll just double up on animation courses this semester..
    (2)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Eisen Marduk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    lol same i just bought an XL so i could play all of them, I love paper mario so far.
    Paper Mario!? Shit, I'm still on Pokemon Black 2 for chrissake! I still have Scribblenauts, Paper Mario, and Epic Mickey all lying around, and that's without mentioning all the eShop and Virtual Console stuff I have including Crimson Shroud and Wario Land 2 that I just picked up!

Seriously, you guys want a console that pays for itself, grab a 3DS(XL).
    (0)
    Last edited by Malakhim; 12-29-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Paper Mario!? Shit, I'm still on Pokemon Black 2 for chrissake! I still have Scribblenauts, Paper Mario, and Epic Mickey all lying around, and that's without mentioning all the eShop and Virtual Console stuff I have including Crimson Shroud and Wario Land 2 that I just picked up!

Seriously, you guys want a console that pays for itself, grab a 3DS(XL).
    Yeah i got black and white 2 as well. only reason i have not started it cause I need to transfer over all my LV. 100 lol and hero's of ruin is awesome its like torchlight for me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Atehki Mejastra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    Yeah i got black and white 2 as well. only reason i have not started it cause I need to transfer over all my LV. 100 lol and hero's of ruin is awesome its like torchlight for me.
    I beat Black 2 when it came out in Japan, now I am playing White 2 EN and still havent beaten it yet. I've been addicted to Sonic Generations and Code of Princess for the 3DS With a bit of FF Theatrythmn in between. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Marduk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    What do you guys think of Code Princess and Heroes of Ruin(I liked the demo)? Just PM me since we're already way the hell off topic here. :P

Uh... Yeah how about FFXIV on 3DS?/totallyontopic.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    What do you guys think of Code Princess and Heroes of Ruin(I liked the demo)? Just PM me since we're already way the hell off topic here. :P

Uh... Yeah how about FFXIV on 3DS?/totallyontopic.
    Own both games they are good esp heroes of ruin. Code of princess is fun I wish the combat had a bit more depth to it tho. Sorry no pm feature on these forums it sucks
    (0)

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31