Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyhagun View Post
    Yes! This! And I hope its the version from FF12. That would add 10 points to this games hype meter. For me at least. Seeing the posting on the wall/board, going out and Hunting them down. I hope the red circle, on the map, does not show up for this. I want to actually find the mob myself, with the direction giving to me.
    It's a bestiary and if it was like that, it's an MMO from the new era where hand holding is the norm, so you'd be pointed into the exact location xD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    It's a bestiary and if it was like that, it's an MMO from the new era where hand holding is the norm, so you'd be pointed into the exact location xD.

Yeah, screw that crap! Let's go back to the good ol' days of when NPC's would ask you to do something but give you no information as to how to complete the task they just asked you to do! It's not like this is a video game or anything...! Let's make everything as much of a chore as possible!
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by KiriA500 View Post

Yeah, screw that crap! Let's go back to the good ol' days of when NPC's would ask you to do something but give you no information as to how to complete the task they just asked you to do! It's not like this is a video game or anything...! Let's make everything as much of a chore as possible!
    Agreed, clicking "Auto-Route" which moves you to an exact location as seen in many new asian MMOs is definitely the best way to do things, progress etc etc. Not being lazy at all etc.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

FFXI Back when i was 15year old without 3 party tools
    Get Advance job Quest "Ninja
    Do all the boring parts
    Go find and talk to person in Norg "...."
    Log off
    Print information/maps
    Log back in
    Look at map -.- "confuse" Wtf
    20m to find the right Hole 3m to find the opening to enter Norg
    "Die"
    Do it all over again
    Enter Norg
    Guy at location is (H-8)

There you are -.-
    Return back to bastok
    read a sad story

Hours Spent:3+

Best 6 years of my life i enjoy and love every sec of that do i now? nope but i like more quest that are as good as FFXI without being so simple and dumb please and thank. "yoshi-p"
    (7)
    Last edited by Zenaku; 12-27-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Like i said already, the hunting log is just the beastiary (bestiarium in the geman pdf)

It would be like this

Or like this

Or like this
    (3)
    Last edited by Felis; 12-28-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Character
    Skye Windbinder
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 67

LOL Yeah, let's go back to the days when an npc said "Hey! Go here! I'll mark the location on your map!" only they didn't mark the location, so you either

A. Spent hours looking for the place hoping to stumble across it by luck

B. Got another player to show/tell you where it is, or

C. Had to log off and look for it online.

Because having an NPC tell you where what you're looking for is is no fun. No fun at all. No, the more hours you spend frustrated as heck, looking for the location of the quest, the better! Heck, I even do that in real life! Like when I have the GPS running in my car to tell me where a new location is downtown, I just have it set to get me to downtown. Then I turn it off and drive for hours trying to find the place! Sure, it costs me gas money and a lot of time! But actually getting directions to the place you want to be? Where's the fun in that!?!?

Sarcasm button: Off
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Agreed, clicking "Auto-Route" which moves you to an exact location as seen in many new asian MMOs is definitely the best way to do things, progress etc etc. Not being lazy at all etc.
    Yeah, because that's exactly what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    FFXI Back when i was 15year old without 3 party tools
    Get Advance job Quest "Ninja
    Do all the boring parts
    Go find and talk to person in Norg "...."
    Log off
    Print information/maps
    Log back in
    Look at map -.- "confuse" Wtf
    20m to find the right Hole 3m to find the opening to enter Norg
    "Die"
    Do it all over again
    Enter Norg
    Guy at location is (H-8)

There you are -.-
    Return back to bastok
    read a sad story

Hours Spent:3+

Best 6 years of my life i enjoy and love every sec of that do i now? nope but i like more quest that are as good as FFXI without being so simple and dumb please and thank. "yoshi-p"

It's weird, you had to look elsewhere to find the information, yet you still enjoyed the quest! Now, imagine if that stuff was in the game from the beginning! Same quest, taking you to the same places...only you didn't have to spend 3+ hours trying to figure out what to do!

People seem to think that having an indication of where to go or what to do in a quest implies there's no substance to them. Those people are wrong, and should shut up.
    (8)
    Last edited by KiriA500; 12-28-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yeah, because that's exactly what's going to happen.

It's weird, you had to look elsewhere to find the information, yet you still enjoyed the quest! Now, imagine if that stuff was in the game from the beginning! Same quest, taking you to the same places...only you didn't have to spend 3+ hours trying to figure out what to do!

People seem to think that having an indication of where to go or what to do in a quest implies there's no substance to them. Those people are wrong, and should shut up.
    That what i'm saying i enjoy the quest due to the storyline and how hard it was to get done due to where i had to go and die. Now you can easy do that without wasting 2hours of my time just trying to find the area/looking up information. We need more fun and rich storyline not boring x,y,z.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    That what i'm saying i enjoy the quest due to the storyline and how hard it was to get done due to where i had to go and die. Now you can easy do that without wasting 2hours of my time just trying to find the area/looking up information. We need more fun and rich storyline not boring x,y,z.
    Hehe, yeah...sorry, my post kind of makes it sound like I wasn't agreeing with you. I'm on your side! *highfives*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ogawa Sanshirou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    simply as that.

people can read.

when all the necessary info is in the NPC dialogue or in the quest log there's no need for blinking arrows and stuff.
    this isn't a racing game for retards where there is a bright and colorful racing line marked on the street.
    (5)
    ----- Pour l'amitié franco-allemande - Für die deutsch-französische Freundschaft -----

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast