Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Linkci Lunarpaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    hehe, yeah IF I could extract the .dat data in XIV for Hildebrand I would love to use his 3D model for my signature!
    but for now Sephiroth will have to do.

,but yeah, this sig captures the essence of the forums just perfectly in my opinion!
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    No I don't want them to be bulkier lol ; ;

I like the way they went with it, its not like highlander is suppose to be that much different then midlander.
    Besides I think shes the right amount of "buffness" anymore and they will start to resemble female roe or elezen female.
    Cant wait for 2nd benchmark so I can play around with female highlander, might have to change to it ^_^
    yeah biggest difference is the face paint,hair styles and that they are more than? i noticed they got better curves than midlanders kinda Amazon girls
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I'll possibly make a Highlander girl character, but I don't know what I'd name her.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Nah, I'd name her an Irish name.
    (0)

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    I'll possibly make a Highlander girl character, but I don't know what I'd name her.
    I had made a thread awhile back asking about Highlander naming and they said they will be releasing the naming patterns with the lore book they are making, said hopefully it will be out before beta so wOOt! ^_^

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...es-Info-please!

^Ferne rocks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    I had made a thread awhile back asking about Highlander naming and they said they will be releasing the naming patterns with the lore book they are making, said hopefully it will be out before beta so wOOt! ^_^

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...es-Info-please!

^Ferne rocks
    A hardcopy book or just a digital one?
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    Nah, I'd name her an Irish name.
    Plently O'Toole?
    (0)

Community Rep
    We haven't forgotten about her! You guys will be given information on female Highlanders as soon as we can release it.
    (45)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    We haven't forgotten about her! You guys will be given information on female Highlanders as soon as we can release it.
    Cool stuff, thanks Rukkirii.
    (1)

Player
    From a Localization thread:
    "Hello all!

Believe it or not, all three 'missing' character types have legitimate background stories as to why they weren't around in 1.0. These stories were actually conceived way back before the original launch, with plans on releasing all the juicy details via quests. Unfortunately a little thing called "Meteor" threw a wrench (spanner, for you sophisticated types) in those plans, and here we are.

While the lorelords have deemed it still a bit too early to release that forbidden knowledge, you can rest assured knowing that the stories will all be revealed in ARR. I personally enjoy the background for the female Highlanders. Let's just say they haven't been merely tending cookfires and mending tents these past few years. Those ladies are TOUGH.

As for naming conventions, you won't have to wait for ARR's release for those, as we hope to have a comprehensive guide out sometime during before or right after the launch of Beta. It will cover all 5 races (including both clans and both sexes) and should include a Roegadyn dictionary to help those looking to make a Sea Wolf.

I apologize for not being able to reveal anything with substance today, but the good stuff is right around the corner! We're almost there!"-Fernehalwes
    (13)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast