Player
    Character
    Aedan Yarborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Phe View Post
    some guy was so angry after he got that mail he's writing some devastating player reviews on some gaming sites.

guess SE can't treat everyone like that...
    Oh noez, not revenge reviews! Beware the power of angry gamers.

Player
    Character
    Karon Mephisto
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Phe View Post
    some guy was so angry after he got that mail he's writing some devastating player reviews on some gaming sites.

guess SE can't treat everyone like that...
    Who really cares about that? Opinions from a certain Player because he is butthurt? Seriously.. people need to grow up.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ogawa Sanshirou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    well, i think irrational actions can cause irrational reactions.
    not that it's our business tho.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I already accepted that SE will probably not send me an invitation into the Alpha. I kind of got tired of being constantly disappointed with them or checking my e-mail at 4AM in the morning for that matter. There will probably be plenty of that when they don't invite me into Beta.

It hasn't happened to me, but I bet it is a real kick in the knee when you see that e-mail for it to just to find out it is only to apply to something you already did. Not only that, it feels incredibly insulting for the team to come into this thread and throw that generic message in there. I am not saying you should apologize reps, but if you are going to respond to a thread like this, do a better job of it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    It hasn't happened to me, but I bet it is a real kick in the knee when you see that e-mail for it to just to find out it is only to apply to something you already did. Not only that, it feels incredibly insulting for the team to come into this thread and throw that generic message in there. I am not saying you should apologize reps, but if you are going to respond to a thread like this, do a better job of it.
    Not that I'm all that disappointed, but the rep response was classic SE customer (dis)service.

SE isn't alone in that either, good customer service is very rare these days. That's especially true as companies strive to get more and more out of their fewer and fewer employees, all while paying each one less and less comparative to cost of living. It's a sad reality of the world we live in today.
    (2)
    Last edited by Molly_Millions; 12-14-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10