Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kamelia Aegis
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 77

The Return of End of an Era - Dec 31 2012 - 2 hours before servers shutdown forever!

Square, you guys really should redo the finale, this time without the non-subs. Since the servers are going away forever on December 31 2012, you guys should definitely redo the finale, especially since you guys apologized over and over for it not going well, here is the perfect opportunity to properly correct that error. Most of us barely got to log in and so few of us even got to see the mobs (I didn't even see 1 Juggernaut at all,) so we all just stood around throwing fireworks. What a lame way to end it all, so here's a chance to do it right. Come on Square, you have the event already made, it's just a matter of reactivating it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make it up to us. Please???

To those that complain that you already deleted FF14 from your PC, well that's what you get for deleting it. lol Why were you so desperate to free up a few GBs of hard drive space?

I know some of you don't care to redo this, well then this isn't for you, this is for the true fans of FF14 who want to experience the End of an Era who got screwed out of it because of all the non-fans that were allowed to come back for the finale.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aedan Yarborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    The crashing issues would just happen all over again.

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn View Post
    The crashing issues would just happen all over again.
    If only the people who are able to log on to the game right now are the only ones allowed in? I doubt it.

Not to mention the people who were already there the first time likely wouldn't care about it this time.
    (1)

They brought back the servers stating there will be contradictions to the finale, so they won't (or shouldn't) redo it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kamelia Aegis
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 77
    The crashing errors were because of all the non-players of FFXIV being allowed to log in. What I'm asking for is to do the event for those that were actually playing the game. There simply won't be enough people on to crash the servers.

>>>They brought back the servers stating there will be contradictions to the finale, so they won't (or shouldn't) redo it.

The Raven, Nevermore was a contradiction yet Square did it anyway. It's not to add to the storyline, it's to let us experience the finale the way it was supposed to be. I don't see how that qualifies as something they "shouldn't" do, why shouldn't fans get to experience the ending? I don't see the logic in your argument.

Remember what I wrote: "I know some of you don't care to redo this, well then this isn't for you, this is for the true fans of FF14 who want to experience the End of an Era who got screwed out of it because of all the non-fans that were allowed to come back for the finale."
    (0)
    Last edited by Cegiana; 12-20-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    They brought back the servers stating there will be contradictions to the finale, so they won't (or shouldn't) redo it.
    This really didn't need to be added.

Grouch.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Eekiki View Post
    This really didn't need to be added.

Grouch.
    To be serious though, you can end the same era only once lol
    (4)

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    To be serious though, you can end the same era only once lol
    But you can log on to the servers right now, and it's as though the End of an Era event hasn't happened. You can say, "Yeah, they probably won't do it again," but why say, "They shouldn't do it again?" What the hell difference does it make to you if they repeat the event every two hours from now until midnight December 31st?

When you finish the "Ifrit Bleeds. We Can Kill It" quest, you can do it over again as many times as you want, even though as far as the story is concerned, Ifrit has been vanquished. That's the great thing about a video game. If in real life the moon exploded and a huge dragon nuked the entire planet, yeah, one time would be all that's possible. But we're not talking about real life here, remember?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cedri Vastal
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    We already have to deal with the 21st! Must we suffer more ends to our world?!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I hate to be one of those people, but seriously let 1.0 die off already. The team is in full force on ARR, and there's no reason to take their time to redo a live event for a only select few players.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast