Character
    Teedub Trojanweed
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Chaos Theory- linkshell recruiting for ARR launch

http://chaostheoryffxiv.enjin.com/

Come check out our NEW website, we are recruiting for the launch of ARR and beyond. We are looking for old members that stoped playing and/or transfering from 11, also new players looking for a family of players that have been together for just over 8 years.

we are in north america and will be moving to a regional server based in north america. this will be decided before launch so all group members can start together fresh, as well many current members are re-starting their characters so new players will be able to enjoy the expierence and help from vetran players.

if your interested please fill out an application and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks,
    Teedub Trojanweed of Choas Theory
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Oh my kind sir, shall you ever need an alliance of my Linkshell I am at your disposal. I would, do so, like to be apart of your theory. /salute Fare the well my good friend. In general topic am I allowed to be in other shells.../laugh I bid you farewell.../bow
    (0)
    To be lost along a path is to have forgotten why it was traveled...
    You think I'm lying with my bums to elbows statement?...
    Keep it at the Open-Beta... I'm not paying to test this game yet...
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.